frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Weekly Poll - Nonconforming Conformist | TRS Triathlon

edited July 2016 in Articles
imageWeekly Poll - Nonconforming Conformist | TRS Triathlon

Feeling special are we?  I know I do.  After all, I exercise all the time, I’m taking care of myself and my body.  Doing...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    Not trying to gripe too much, just hear an awful lot of my friends complaining about workouts, races, or how expensive the sport has become. Just trying to get a feel for what you all think.
    M_WareAaron WebsteykjrunninTad_M

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    edited July 2016
    Great poll Clay!
    Maybe this relates to this topic. How many triathletes train alone? Are you training because you enjoy the training (hope so since it's 99% training and 1% racing normally). Are you training for the comradery and social aspect, AND enjoy the training? Do you hate the training, but enjoy the Comradery? Do you train alone to get away from the Lemmings? Do you train alone because everyone thinks you are an ass and won't train with you? Maybe these cues can be made into a coherent poll question......
    GasBombM_WareKenElPescadoPelado
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM

Great poll Clay!
    Maybe this relates to this topic. How many triathletes train alone? Are you training because you enjoy the training (hope so since it's 99% training and 1% racing normally). Are you training for the comradery and social aspect, AND enjoy the training? Do you hate the training, but enjoy the Comradery? Do you train alone to get away from the Lemmings? Do you train alone because everyone thinks you are an ass and won't train with you? Maybe these cues can be made into a coherent poll question......

In my case, i'm actually a lemming complaining about all the other lemmings. and I train alone.

M_WarerigpigTad_M

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch