frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

New Mobile Theme

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
I've installed a new theme for the mobile version of the site; the colours are a bit funky but it has more features enabled and is better in general.  Feedback welcome if you're on mobile.  

If the forum really takes off, I might look into investing $16 in a professional theme like this:  http://themeforest.net/item/nexus-premium-vanilla-2-theme/full_screen_preview/8182116.  If you choose the "Snow" colour preview it almost looks similar to @TheRealStarky's blog.
#KOAT
Mobile/Full Site Themes
  1. Do you prefer the new mobile theme to the old blue one?10 votes
    1. yes
      90.00%
    2. no
      10.00%
  2. How much would you care if we used a professional theme like the one linked above?10 votes
    1. Shit my pants with glee
      50.00%
    2. Cool, but not important
      40.00%
    3. Screw that, save your $16 and buy a new <a href="http://shop.therealstarky.com/">TRS toque</a>
      10.00%

Comments

• Options
    Logged in easily from my 5S, but I'm going cross-eyed with the teal and drop shadow on gray.  Is it possible to nix the shadow at least?
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Ah, I didn't notice that.  I'll look into it ASAP, thanks for that!
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Zach MillerZach Miller Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    i would love to check out the mobile site but with no wifi at work and my data plan all used until the 8th i will have to wait till i get home to check it out
  • Options
    _MurMan_MurMan Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I am indifferent to the mobile choices. Although I was very confused while looking at it this morning haha I thought I broke something! Also unless the other web host comes with a mobile app, save your cash and get a hat! @AaronWebstey

Sean Murnane - East Coast Hooligan

• Options
    Ah I couldn't stand it.  I broke down and got a pro theme.  
    #KOAT
  • Options
    testing new theme.
  • Options
    Oh good! I tired a different browser on my phone and it works fine now, @AaronWebstey

BUT there are no personal icons! Need them pictas 

>-)
    HMKP
  • Options
    Oh now there is no mobile website view.
    HMKP
  • Options
    Had to revert to the old one.  I also could not type on my phone with the new one :(  Should work now.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Is there a way to resize the mobile site? Was working initially and in green but this blue one is more like a direct site visit. Have to scroll all over. Maybe it's just my settings.
  • Options
    I need to fix it. Stand by.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Formatting is pretty buggered for me. Like it is misreading the screen dimensions and forcing me to side scroll.
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    Maybe it's the beer talking, but I'm getting dizzy scrolling around this thing.
  • Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    It's completely fucked. So wide I have to move side to side. Was great initially. Can we go back?
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member

So wide I have to move side to side. Was great. Can we go back?

Yeah, I get that a lot from the ladies. Thanks for noticing, though.

oldmanchad
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Well played, King of All Technology. 

• Options
    Hey, @AaronWebstey: does the mobile version support the Facebook log-in plug-in? I tried using that this AM and got nothing but fun error messages.
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    @rrheisler give it another rip. I may have fixed it.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    It works. 

Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    Hell yeah it work! You are one swell guy! :bz
    HMKP
  • Options
    @Kpressure that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me since 1950. Or maybe that's the last time anyone said that; either way, thanks :)
    HMkrplunkit
    #KOAT
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @AaronWebstey I'm sure you'll be relieved to hear that the forum works wonderfully on my Blackberry.
    Aaron Webstey

• Options
    Huzzah! Great to hear!!
    #KOAT
  • Options
    @AaronWebstey do I just type in the same web address I use here for access via I Phone or is there a direction page here that lets me know how to do it? @james_lange I feel your pain brother, my work phone is the awesome and finger friendly BB (yes I'm the douche w/two phones - not by choiece)

TRS WEST - NOLA, Miller Lite Drinking Truck Driver

• Options
    @oldmanchad you just go to triroost.com as usual, and it will figure out that you're on iPhone and adjust the theme accordingly :)
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Thanks Again @AaronWebstey Your a Life Saver.
    Aaron Webstey

TRS WEST - NOLA, Miller Lite Drinking Truck Driver

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch