frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

An opprotunity for Pro Triathletes to get paid

nathankisernathankiser Member
edited January 2015 in Main
I work for the U.S. Army at a medical clinic in Alabama. We are putting on a Health Fair on March 13 and we floated the idea of having some of our local triathletes race against a Pro in an indoor tri to promote people getting active.

If anyone knows a pro who might be interested, let me know and I'll talk details with them. Most likely will be paid more than 7th place at a $40,000 Ironman race....

Nathan Kiser
Just FYI, you... are also less than mediocre. -TheActualPaulo

Comments

• Options
    KMRyanTriKMRyanTri Member, Pro Triathlete
    Where? I'm in Lexington, KY.
  • Options
    Fort Rucker Alabama. About 1.5 hours north of Panama City Beach

Nathan Kiser

• Options
    Would you want an established pro? My boyfriend coaches a guy who just got his pro-card who could potentially be interested. His first pro race will likely be the New Orleans half in April.
  • Options
    KMRyanTriKMRyanTri Member, Pro Triathlete
    If this stress reaction heals as predicted, I'll do what I can do be there.
  • Options
    established pro or not, needs to have a personality. Alabama is pretty high in the diabetes, stroke, obesity, etc... rankings. We need someone who can get people interested in activity coupled with better nutrition and sleep habits to promote wellness.

Nathan Kiser

• Options
    Try to hit up Jessica Jacobs. She is at Ft Lewis now but if I remember right she spent some time in AL. She was actually in the Army a while back and her husband is active duty.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch