frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

My Holiday Card > Your Holiday Card

Anyone else spend Sunday Funday in a onesie? Well I did, and I ended up getting drunk. Unfortunately I had to call in sick to work this morning. #OFFSEASON
10359549_792813159060_1627102257884419544_n

TRS EAST COAST PLAYA

Comments

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @Radowicz I can't remember what you look like - are you "I Just Farted" Superman, Old Michael Cera With A Beard, or About To Tickle A Giant's Nardsack?
    #KOAT
  • Options
    And it doesn't count as a onesie if it doesn't have built-in feet!

seems like kind of an asshole =)

• Options
    @AaronWebstey Nardsack @Theo only the women's PJs had built in feet

TRS EAST COAST PLAYA

• Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I'll play this game. This is what we're sending to family and friends. That's my daughter at like 4 weeks old.Happy Holidays card
    drjocy
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @yournotunique you really do need to write a book. You have time to make and send fucking Xmas cards?  

I'm starting to think I might just be lazy.  That would explain a lot.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    edited December 2014
    @AaronWebstey Haha, you're too generous. That's what shutterfly and a wife are for.
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    Ha ha ha.

Several years ago I started my own tradition: Groundhogs Day cards.

They serve two purposes:
    1. I can't be bothered in the insanity of the Holiday Season to do cards on top of everything else.
    2. Everyone sends Christmas cards and if we are honest they eventually just get piled up and half get about half a glance.
    3. Groundhogs Day: Problem solved on scheduling and no one can deny looking at it since it comes alone. 
    drjocy

Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete

• Options
    @yournotunique oooh, I see.  So it's my wife who is lazy!!  I can't wait to tell her, she's going to be so glad to get some feedback!
    drjocy
    #KOAT
  • Options
    HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    good luck with that @AaronWebstey, let us know how that goes hahaha.  
  • Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers

Ha ha ha.

Several years ago I started my own tradition: Groundhogs Day cards.

They serve two purposes:
    1. I can't be bothered in the insanity of the Holiday Season to do cards on top of everything else.
    2. Everyone sends Christmas cards and if we are honest they eventually just get piled up and half get about half a glance.
    3. Groundhogs Day: Problem solved on scheduling and no one can deny looking at it since it comes alone. 
    A great idea.
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Dave,

I am going to have to consider this... As a pastor I have nothing more exciting to do with my time at Christmas then try to send out cards to 1 million people who try to send me one or think I should send them one... as if Cards are the thing of the day really... 

As a note I have kinda done this with birthdays, I no longer send cards/facebook happy birthday messages/ gifts etc... on someones birthday.  I send people them on my birthday.  I can remember that day really well and really I don't need much "stuff" so I take the one time a year to get it all out of my system.
    drjocy
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    @PreachSwanson now THAT's a great idea!!!  I think maybe there are cultures out there where that is common?  I feel like my friend from Turkey said that's how they do it there.  Pretty keen on the groundhog day thing, too.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    _MurMan_MurMan Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I just had to do address labels, fold cards and stuff envelopes for 1,143 "Holiday Cards" at work.. The first 2 weeks of December are always a royal pain in the ass.. 

Sean Murnane - East Coast Hooligan

• Options

We did a Groundhogs Day card a few years ago. This year we're going to the Boston Public Library, where they have rich mahogany and taking a picture for PRESIDENTS DAY. We're trying to find those old wigs presidents used to wear.

Oh those are my roommates from High School. We're comfortable with our sexuality.

HSeeley14HMkrplunkitBC_IRONdrjocyAaron Webstey

TRS EAST COAST PLAYA

• Options
    @Radowicz damn that G-Hog Day card is disturbing.  Now I'm deep in thought about how to top that one!
    Radowicz

Brinz - TRS East - Boston Chapter

• Options
    BC_IRONBC_IRON Member
    edited December 2014
    I always make time to send something special to the people that mean the least to me.

BC_IRON (AKA Brian)

WEST SIDE
  • Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    edited December 2014
    Not a card, but a couple of pics from our Cajun Santa Party Sunday night in Baton Rouge. Merry Christmas everyone. I'm now in Crested Butte, where Bill Murray is a local resident. If I run into him, I'll get his thoughts on Prince Nassar and Pro Triathlete Pay.

HSeeley14drjocy
  • Options
    Will try to wrangle an actual holiday pic with the fam, but for now, these are my fur kids. Poor bastards, bet they never thought they would lead such tormented lives
    drjocyHeatherLowAaron WebsteyIronfan
  • Options
    Oh Crested Butte, @TheRealStarky, last time i was there "Coolio" was popular and playing a concert.  I came down the last hill there and wiped out horribly - had never skied before this trip - looked  up and there was the man with his entorouge, stopping via a crash five feet from him.  Everyone of them just shook their heads, like dumb ass white guy, and walked on.  Three hours later me and every other white person was singing "Gangsta's Paradise".  Oh College.
    yournotuniqueAaron Webstey

TRS WEST - NOLA, Miller Lite Drinking Truck Driver

• Options
    @HSeeley14 beautiful. I want to pet them and hug them. First Christmas in 9 years that I spend it without my dog. Miss him so much. I even hung his stocking in the mantle. :(
    Aaron WebsteyHSeeley14

Dr. Jocy - TRS EAST Bitches!

• Options
    drjocy said:

@HSeeley14 beautiful. I want to pet them and hug them. First Christmas in 9 years that I spend it without my dog. Miss him so much. I even hung his stocking in the mantle. :(

That is tough @drjocy. I will lose my shit when I have to say good bye to these hounds one day.

• Options
    oldmanchadAaron Webstey_MurManyournotunique

adam - trs west

• Options
    @adubclub are you Bieber or the other guy?
    #KOAT
  • Options
    @adubclub that is really something. Well done.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    my son's bieber. i'm the old guy. :)
    Aaron Webstey

adam - trs west

• Options
    Shit, you guys are funny. And someone knows their way around the cutting room!
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Finally got around to putting together a Holiday Card. Never made sense for us to make one before when it was just the 2 of us, but now with the little one and so many family members abroad/far away not being able to see her often/ever, we've turned into *that* family that sends a card full of pics of their kids, so apologies for that.

So here you go, in all it's glory:
    PicMonkey Collage3_small
    Aaron WebsteyPreachSwansonRadowicz

seems like kind of an asshole =)

• Options
    Super cute!
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Ok...I'm a little late but here it is. And yes, the onesie IS as comfortable as it looks! It may be my new race kit...mmmmmmicrofleece!
    Aaron WebsteyRadowiczTheoespej09

Kelly Lentz
    TRS Canada Chapter
    Please direct all complaints to James Lange

• Options
    This east coast playa approves of the west coast elf costumes!

TRS EAST COAST PLAYA

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch