frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Questions for Eric Lagerstrom and Magali Tisseyre

trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
Interview Wed at 4:30 EST. Ready, go!!

Comments

• Options
    OMG my time to shine!

1) for eric (obviously): how did you land mags??! (you're the man BTW)
    2) for mags: tell us about your time at McGill (and Laval) (both academically and socially)! where did you live and where did you hang out in Montreal? did you every party at any of the following bars?
    - gerts
    - ye olde orchard
    - club tokyo
    - hurley's
    or take part in any of mcgill's famous competitive drinking events?
    PS thanks for the follow on twitter

Matt

"there's ice in my ass crack and it feels amazing" - overheard at IMMT

• Options
    jakesaundersjakesaunders Member
    edited January 2016
    Huge fan of both of them, i'm glad you are interviewing them!

If each of you had a gun to your head and had to mutually agree who could continue their triathlon careers while the other had to quit and never do triathlon again who would you decided upon?
    Was your decision financially motivated or out of pure passion?

To Eric- if he doesnt make the Olympic team this year, will he give it a go again in 2020 or will he move to long course?
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    For both: If you could only do one swim, bike, and run workout per week, what would those workouts be and why?

Oh, and Mr. Hobbs, keep up the great work. You are killing it!! All the extra patreon content is much appreciated.
    M_Ware

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    Eric,
    When is the proposal?
    Would you do Escape from Alcatraz if you had to pay?

Magz,
    Not really a question just want to confirm that you are towing Eric around on training rides.
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    I've known of Mags when she was destroying everyone at the Marianopolis pool many years ago. Love the 2 of them.

(non-sponsor bias, too!)
    Ben_jammin
  • Options
    In their relationship how they are dealing with the age difference She is 34 he is 27? She is the Cougar here. Just like Shakira ( Singer) 38 Gerlad Pique 29 (Central Defender of Barcelona)
    Who is Couching both of them?
    Magaly has been with many coaches, Siri, Cliff English and few more

Thanks
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    If you're going to go down the age difference road, her previous bf was in his late 40s (or older?). Former co-owner of our LBS in Halifax. I'm feeling bad even mentioning it but it's too late now, this is the internet and I can't help myself!
    erictri
    #KOAT
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Are we still not blinking an eye to older man/younger women couples, but always pointing out older woman/younger man???

It's 2016, people...
    BeartrapGranpa Chook

Do you know who I am?

• Options
    dhrdhr Member
    It's 2016 people...and we still don't have 50 women at Kona.
  • Options
    IMHO, 34* is the hottest age for a woman.

*or x, where x=my age + 9 years.
    GasBomb

"there's ice in my ass crack and it feels amazing" - overheard at IMMT

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @TheActualPaulo a 7-yr age difference seems a bit of a boring topic in either instance, with no offence intended to @erictri . Ben's wife is 10 years younger - while he has mentioned that fact when it's germane to a conversation, I don't think we're all wishing for more details on how that works.

With condolences, of course, to Celine Dion.
    erictriGasBomb
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM

Ben's wife is 10 years younger - while he has mentioned that fact when it's germane to a conversation, I don't think we're all wishing for more details on how that works.

bens got a fuckin huge dick

Aaron WebsteyerictriGasBombGranpa Chook
  • Options
    I guess I was wrong, that was pretty satisfying to hear.
    jakesaunderserictriGasBomb
    #KOAT
  • Options

26 year difference. Creepy.
  • Options
    Matt said:

You shut your mouth! That's true love you're dissing over here! Angryface
  • Options
    I would like to hear Eric talk about his upcoming year qualifying for the Olympics. I don't have a specific question for him. Is he going long post-Rio? What kind of cool vids is he putting out this year? Any new ideas to keep it fresh?

Todd
  • Options

Matt said:

You shut your mouth! That's true love you're dissing over here! Angryface
    B'en non câlisse.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch