frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

TRS secret Santa.

Comments

• Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    It's a festivus miracle!! From all the way round the world my not so secret santa got to me right on time. Thank you very much @rangamel I'mma wait until tomorrow when my daughter is awake to try it out the chocolates. I haven't had vegemite since high school when a friend of mines family hosted an Australian kid for foreign exchange program. Looking forward to the book too. Haven't read much in a while, it'll be a good way to start out the new year.

20151224_222418

20151224_222445

20151224_222540
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyM_WarelakercrJennifer Postwchevron
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    rangamelrangamel Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    ItsShug said:

It's a festivus miracle!! From all the way round the world my not so secret santa got to me right on time. Thank you very much @rangamel I'mma wait until tomorrow when my daughter is awake to try it out the chocolates. I haven't had vegemite since high school when a friend of mines family hosted an Australian kid for foreign exchange program. Looking forward to the book too. Haven't read much in a while, it'll be a good way to start out the new year.

20151224_222418

20151224_222445

20151224_222540

YAY!!! I'm so glad it arrived in time!! :)

Not so secret santa but I hope you enjoy it!
    ItsShug
    Slightly mental triathlete who is allergic to the sun

• Options
    Brew_TriBrew_Tri Member, Rooster Endurance Member

Big thanks to someone who noticed I'm a Hawkeye and who is slightly confuses religiously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was either coozies or badger clothing. Glad I got it to you before Xmas but a little late for hannakuh. Have a great holiday for whatever you celebrate! PREACH!!!!
    Aaron WebsteyM_WareKenElPescadoPeladoItsShugPreachSwansonwchevron
    Yay Sports! :#
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    OMG @ItsShug SO JEALOUS! Veggie AND TamTams!!! You never need to visit Australia now, those are the best parts.
    M_WareItsShug
    #KOAT
  • Options

OMG @ItsShug SO JEALOUS! Veggie AND TamTams!!! You never need to visit Australia now, those are the best parts.

We do have other good parts but I felt like he deserved the best!
    M_WareAaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoItsShug

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Whomever is responsible for this fucking wins secret Santa. The gift of science for/with our children (a membership to our science museum). Unbelievable. Thank you, thank you.

IMG_20151225_082353
    IMG_20151225_082347
    IMG_20151225_082340
    IMG_20151225_082323
    M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoHeyKimmaykjrunninItsShugRirinettelakercrA_drizzlePreachSwansonJennifer PostMattwchevronrangamelFastCat1107
    #KOAT
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @Aaron Webstey that is outstanding!
    Aaron Webstey
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    @aaron webstey" just opened my gift! gave me a good chuckle. I haven't had time for photographs etc as I'm en route to the airport! But I will certainly deface that shirt. Plays well into the gift I got my secret santa which hasn't been opened yet. I also look forward to learning about your people! #sworry #thanks
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Lise said:

Plays well into the gift I got my secret santa which hasn't been opened yet.

Oh but it has! My not so secret Santa nailed it! Thank you @Lise. It's perfect!
    Aaron Webstey

• Options
    @Lise glad you liked it! Merry Xmas!
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Elaine KElaine K Member, Rooster Endurance Member

Christmas came early for me!! Thanks so much. It's perfect image

Had to send it super early because I was out of the country for most of the month. Glad you like it - meet Christmas!!!
    Julia Chevlin
    Tucson, AZ
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @Aaron Webstey dude your SS broke into you house and left a bomb note
    ItsShugkjrunninAaron WebsteyBrew_TriKenElPescadoPelado
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @PreachSwanson @Aaron Webstey there's an app for that! Screenshot_2015-12-25-20-14-47

Lots of major scores today! Merry Christmas!
    PreachSwansonAaron WebsteyM_Ware
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for participating in the secret santa this year. I hope no one got scrooge and everyone had fun. Looking forward to doing it again next year.
    lakercr
    Demotivational Speaker
    Kansas Native
  • Options
    Are we supposed to find out who had us? I'll be taking my boys to the discovery centre this week and we all can't wait. Serious thanks again to my SS.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    I'll leave it up to the santas of they want to admit who they are or not.
    Demotivational Speaker
    Kansas Native
  • Options
    I think Santa lost mine in his trip over the ocean.
    Jennifer Post

• Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Since some have posted their gifts would arrive late I am holding out hope before I say I got Scrooged.
  • Options
    I think it would be fun if people tried to guess who their Secret Santa was...
  • Options

Since some have posted their gifts would arrive late I am holding out hope before I say I got Scrooged.

Ditto.

Keeper of the Cowbell
  • Options
    I now know that my SS is still on course and hasn't DNF'ed thanks to a message delivered to me via @ItsShug from my SS. Yay!
    stock-vector-santa-claus-wearing-red-christmas-costume-looking-tearful-and-very-tired-while-sweating-sticking-150660341
    PreachSwansonM_WareItsShugKenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyHeyKimmay
  • Options
    HeyKimmayHeyKimmay Member
    edited December 2015
    My secret Santa gift arrived from the great land of Canada. And included all the essentials to survive winter, and learn all about this lovely place. This stock should be quite helpful in preparing me for my next visit to there one day, and maybe this time I will see snow! Now pardon me as I go binge eat chocolates and maple syrup. image
    M_WareItsShugwchevronKenElPescadoPeladolakercrAaron WebsteyJennifer Postkjrunnin
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    Look what the mailman delivered today, all the way from Ontario. Thanks so much Secret Santa! I'll be starting the book this afternoon. Love everything, especially the hat. Need lots of options to cover up helmet hair.

Thanks again, and another big thanks to @ItsShug for coordinating.

ItsShuglakercrKenElPescadoPeladoHeyKimmayAaron WebsteyJennifer PostRirinette
    Keeper of the Cowbell
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @M Ware please use those bath salts only as directed.
    M_Ware
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Elaine KElaine K Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    My secret santa *might* have sent me an army keychain, dog toy, & box of powerbars... but I wasn't home, and the dog helped himself to a few of the powerbars and the roommate threw out the packaging...
    Jennifer PostM_Ware
    Tucson, AZ
  • Options
    You're in for a treat with those cookies!!
    Jennifer Post
    #KOAT
  • Options
    @Aaron Webstey the Thin Mints are divine. Real sure cookie consumption exceeded bike trainer effort.
    Jennifer PostAaron WebsteyHeyKimmayRirinette
    Keeper of the Cowbell
  • Options
    My gifts from Secret Santa arrived today too. The gifts are so perfect for me. Love the "Rock the Cock" theme with the big ol' coffee mug and dog toy for my beloved 13-year old Vizsla. Somehow even nailed the bottle of wine sending Malbec which is my fav varietal. Luckily, also includes a pair of cycling socks and water bottle so I can rehydrate after wine and coffee. Thanks Secret Santa!

IMG_3152-2

IMG_3153-2
    Aaron WebsteyHeyKimmayM_WareItsShugkjrunnin
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    FYI, forum POTM is returning for 2016 and the first winner is @ItsShug . Formal announcement tomorrow, but @TRS_tri suggested him and I 100% agree.
    M_WareHeyKimmayJennifer PostlakercrItsShugKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_D
    #KOAT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch