frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Friday Boozing Open Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    That inspired me to find an ugly christmas bike jersey: image
    Aaron WebsteyM_WareAdam WasthecrowfliesBrent_R
  • Options
    the discovery of this particular thread represents one level deeper into the TRS rabbit hole from which i will never escape.
    also i apologize in advance for all of the carnage that i may cause to this thread on future drinking occasions. #saturdayRaces
    Aaron Webstey

"there's ice in my ass crack and it feels amazing" - overheard at IMMT

• Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @BeerNeerTriThere you have been assimilated, resistance is futile.
    Ben_jamminKenElPescadoPelado
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    simonsen77simonsen77 Member, Rooster Endurance Member

AaronWebstey wrote:
    This is awesome and is now on the top of my xmas list.

If only there were a compression version. Maybe Santa could leave it in the normatec boot hanging on the mantle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    M_WareAaron WebsteyBen_jammin
    First #BAAW Badge Recipient
  • Options
    Alright snitches. What is everyone up to this Friday?

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Coors lite
    #KOAT
  • Options
    I'm currently enjoying some Upslope (Boulder, CO)
    Aaron WebsteyScheck48

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I believe Coors Lite is made by family-owned micro breweries in the USA and Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Moncton, and St John's.
    Scheck48Martin
    #KOAT
  • Options
    2/3 of a large pizza, 2 giant chocolate chip cookies, 3 Sam Adams, few bites from a random piece of pork tenderloin I found in the fridge, and half an egg salad sandwich...
    Aaron WebsteyScheck48KenElPescadoPelado

Living life in pursuit of triathlon greatness and not pissing off my wife. Also trying to understand Dark Mark and why he's left New York yet again, but this time for Oklahoma. At least it's not Florida.

• Options
    I'm going to be in trouble. I'm already buzzed and the lady friend isn't even home yet. Plus she is already pissed from work running 2 hours late.

• Options
    How is this bad? You're just getting warmed up for her arrival. #selffluffing
    #KOAT
  • Options
    I told her to eat a dick and she hung up. #inthedoghouse

Sometimes I forget that etiquette on this forum is not acceptable in real life
    M_Ware

• Options
    Huge if true. Would explain a lot.
    Zach BoringM_Ware
    #KOAT
  • Options
    also, tell me this isn't a great idea:

alcohol bottles/beer bottles that can only be opened by a sober person. alex hated it. I still think it's genius

• Options
    I'd give my left nut for a bag of chips and 2 more beers.

Living life in pursuit of triathlon greatness and not pissing off my wife. Also trying to understand Dark Mark and why he's left New York yet again, but this time for Oklahoma. At least it's not Florida.

• Options
    She hates it because it just means she'll be bringing you all your beers, dummy!

I, however, think it's genius.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Thank you. I hate being drunk and having to serve myself more alcohol

• Options
    I'd give a chips and 2 more beers for a bag of nuts.
    DHansenTri
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Buffalo Trace - on the Rocks.

TRS WEST - NOLA, Miller Lite Drinking Truck Driver

• Options
    @AaronWebstey I got one bag of nuts, their expired and the bag is starting to sag and gets soggy some times.
    Aaron Webstey

• Options
    @oldmanchad you're not drinking Coors Lite???
    #KOAT
  • Options
    @AaronWebstey Wow I found my first mean Canadian.
    Aaron Webstey

• Options
    I've heard of that, but have never seen it. That's gotta be the highlight of #canpoli in the past few years.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Just for you A Webbimage1447465473649418019489
    Aaron Webstey

• Options

@oldmanchad you're not drinking Coors Lite???

blasphemy to you @AaronWebstey I would never put Coors Lite in my mouth, Miller Lite is my Champagne. In all seriousness I'm back on the training wagon trying to lose weight so i'm on the Bourban and the Red Wine. I can drink 12 miller lites and feel pretty good but I can drink the previously mentioned and feel great much earlier.

MathiesonJacobAaron Webstey

• Options
    Ha, speaking of blasphemy - "northern poutine fries"?? Actually those look fing delicious, I hope you had some.

@oldmanchad I gotta get on your program. Whisky it is.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    I've been stretching for hours and I'm not any more limber
    Brent_R

• Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    Netflix and a shot of Hornitos tequilla mixed with lime soda water. It's got a cock on the label, so you know it's good.image
    oldmanchadKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I have been on vacation for a week in NC visiting my family. I have had ribs x 2, BBQ x3, enormous breakfast x 5, cake/pastries x 3, ham biscuits, shrimp x 2, catfish x 2....basically all the food, I've had all the food every day for a week. Going back to SD tomorrow and starting a food sabbatical while rekindling my relationship with the little blue bike on the bright green trainer in our basement.
    DHansenTri
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    i also drink alcohol
    M_Warembrekk44KenElPescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch