frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

TT4T for the rest of us

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
Got something you want to say about a Twitter post, but don't want to keep clogging up @Dark_Mark 's posts with useless cruft like I do on the daily? Post it here!
#KOAT

Comments

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @Dark_Mark I really did play pool with a dildo store guy in Key West. He was from Alabama and had long, black, hair and an intimidating goatee. I can't imagine walking into a dildo store and seeing that (or at all, really ...).

"I sell couples-assistance tools and accessories. Yup, I work at the dildo store."
    mbrekk44
    #KOAT
  • Options
    What the actual fuck?
    Aaron WebsteyGentlemanJerseyDaveRobert RankinEvan
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    That was my reaction. I kept it to myself at the time though, as he looked like he probably 'knew people'.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    I think the bar was called The Green Parrot or something. First one you run into when arriving by ship.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    There is one around the corner from my office - Babeland - actually there are two within a five minute walk of where I type this. That's New York and it's terrific.
    Aaron Websteyfyrehaar

Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete

• Options
    There is an adult store in my city. It is popular because the neon sign on the front just says "book store" I guess you go in and walk behind a magazine rack and book shelf to get to all the goodies. Its basically really sketch
    Aaron Websteydrjocy
    HMKP
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @Dark_Mark please tell me you've seen Bored To Death. Ted Danson, Zach Galifianakis, and Jason Schwartzman. Brilliant.
    HMkrplunkitRash
    #KOAT
  • Options
    @dark_mark you'd like bored to death. I know this because we are spirituality connected. Don't fight it.
    Aaron Webstey
    HMKP
  • Options
    @Kpressure everyone should be required to watch it. It's a lesson in comedy; going nowhere and everywhere all at once.
    HeatherLow
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    I have not seen it but I do love me some Schwartzman
    Aaron WebsteyHMkrplunkit
  • Options
    I just had to fix all my typos and cringe at myself. Apparently I was TV-show-pushing drunk last night - thanks, Tuesday night box o wine! #NotAproblem
    KenElPescadoPelado
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Nice burn @Dark_Mark . I knew something smelled fishy there but I did it anyway. Curse you.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Bored to death was fantastic. Ted Danson stole the show.
    Aaron WebsteyBrew_TriTheActualPaulo
  • Options
    This is the funniest shit I've seen on Twitter in a while. Thanks @ _MurMan , @ Dark_Mark , and @ JessJones .

Murman takes the kickoff, with what I thought was one of his best tweets ever.

Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 3.22.09 PM

And it just gets funnier from there.

Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 3.23.20 PM
    James LangeTheoMatt
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    Truly one of the greatest threads on twitter ever.
    Aaron WebsteyRyan HeislerJames LangeKenElPescadoPeladoAlexS
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I'll agree here, got to watch some degree of professionalism - my bishop actually has seen my Twitter feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KenElPescadoPelado
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    The students in the adjoining office already know I'm weird. Now they think I'm downright insane. Wild cackling is not good for one's image.
    Tad_M
    #KOAT
  • Options
    @Zach Boring your Blue Car tweet was funny, but I refuse to favourite it.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Wow. I have reached a new level on twitter now :) But I do feel bad. You were seriously trying to complain and my idiot self had to make a joke. You need better friends
    Aaron Webstey

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options
    Impossible! You're the best, buddy. And it made me laugh, so thanks!
    #KOAT
  • Options
    @Dark_Mark did @JessJones 's daughter really say that?? I just about pissed my chair laughing.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    @AaronWebstey That, or something similar. She will correct me soon I am sure.
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    Fucking @Dark Mark again. I almost blew my snack pack out through my nose when I read this.

Screen Shot 2015-09-24 at 12.28.35 PM
    M_WareKenElPescadoPelado
    #KOAT
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    Always the chocolate! Except sometimes I get forced into eating the banana.
    Matt
    #KOAT
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member

Always the chocolate! Except sometimes I get forced into eating the banana.

#TWSS
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Our very own @Matt had his 15 minutes today. :)

MattKenElPescadoPelado
    #KOAT
  • Options
    mbrekk44mbrekk44 Member, POTM
    Well, thanks to this thread I have just started season 1 of bored to death. Should have them all done by tomorrow sometime
    M_WareAaron Webstey
  • Options
    mbrekk44 said:

Well, thanks to this thread I have just started season 1 of bored to death. Should have them all done by tomorrow sometime

They always say "if I help even one person ..." And now I feel like this whole forum has been worth it.
    KenElPescadoPeladoM_Warembrekk44
    #KOAT
  • Options
    G4P for the rest of us.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch