frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

For Sale, 2011 Cervelo P3 56", 2k OBO

I used to work at a tri store in Chicago. The bike has been very well maintained. I didn't do any of the wrenching, I left it to the actual mechanic. It does have a few small paint scuffs but has never gone down. It hasn't been ridden since last September. Here's all the specs:

FRAME-TrueAero Smartwall Carbon - ICS
FORK - Cervélo FK26
HEADSET - IS-3
SEATPOST - Cervélo Aero TT - Two Position
FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Ultegra 6700
REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Ultegra 6700
CRANKSET – FSA Gossamer (53/39)
BOTTOM BRACKET - FSA Mega EXO
BRAKE CALIPERS - FSA Gossamer Pro
BAR END SHIFTERS - Shimano Dura-Ace 7900
CASSETTE - Shimano Ultegra 6700 - 12-25
CHAIN - Shimano Ultegra 6700
WHEELS – Shimano R500
AEORBARS – Specialized hydroformed alloy aerobars
BRAKE LEVERS - TRP RL970 Carbon
STEM – Profile Design Cobra S
SADDLE - Cutter Racing SaddleFullSizeRender
IMG_2555
IMG_2556
FullSizeRender

Comments

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    So beautiful. Did you sell her yet? I can't do it, but figured I'd bump in case you're still looking.
  • Options
    Still available. Loved this bike.

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch