frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

2014 Speed Concept 7.5 FRAMESET or complete bike: Like New

I realize it is late in the year for buying bikes, but I have the following avaialable. I can build it up with ultegra 11 speed mechanical and bontrager rxl wheels for $3200, or sell as a frame.

Let me know if interested.

For sale is a medium new style Speed Concept 7.5 The bike has the following specs. All pics on request. Let me know if you want anything specific.

Frame: Speed Concept 7.5 500 OCLV Carbon w/ "triathlon" aero kit and bar
Stems: Low Far AND Medium Near
Spacer: Full set of mono spacers for bar system
Accessories: Draft Box 2, Speed Box 2, duo trap sensor
Seatpost: Carbon Speed concept version.

Frameset only for $2550 obo

Pictures here: https://drive.google.com/...YmdycWdmWEhJVjg/edit

Tried to highlight everything. Including paint bubbles. This thing shows as new as one on shop floor. Notable marks include, yellow marking on seatpost, small scratch on front of fork, clear coat blemish by headtube/top tube junction, mark by side of head tube.

Also, the low far stem cover is cracked along with the speed fin at one of the bolt slots. These are non structural parts and I just noticed them. Should be easily replaced by ordering from lbs if it bothers you. I believe the holes for the di2 box helped the front Crack as the Crack goes right through one of the holes. The rear fin is likely that way from a wheel removal as the air in the tire may not have been all the way deflated when being removed. Just trying to be up front with these two pieces. The cover for the medium near stem is flawless.

FRAME ONLY OPTION: $2550

Will also build with ultegra mechanical for $400 more (172.5 50/34 crank)

Bontrager RXL Tubeless Ready Wheels

Take off wheelset from speed concept above
Look great and no blemishes
No skeweres
Bontrager R3 tires(red) 700x23c included
$425 shipped

Ultegra 6800 TT Group

Includes: Front Derailleur, rear derailleur, tt shifters, bontrager rl brake levers, ultegra 6800 crankset (172.5 50/34), chain for 50/34 sizing (and chainstay length of medium speed concept), and Ultegra 11/25 11 speed cassette
Derailleurs/shifters have about 500 miles but show new.
Brake levers and crankset are like new with only test ride miles on them

Looking for $425 shipped for everything in group.
Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch