frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Hand Cream

AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
Is it bad to use hand cream on your face?  I swear my cheeks are gonna crack if I don't.
#KOAT

Comments

• Options
    Haha wouldn't think so. There is no way that the ingredients in a hand cream could differ largely from a regular lotion or face cream. All lotions are created equal (to me)

*Writing this hoping this was an actual question and not some inuendo or something*
    HMKP
  • Options

Is it bad to use hand cream on your face?  I swear my cheeks are gonna crack if I don't.

Why are you asking about using it on your face when the concern is that the skin on your cheeks is cracking?

seems like kind of an asshole =)

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Thanks @Kpressure!  It was an actual question, but based on what I found when I tried to google it, I figured I'd get at least a few comments like @Theo's :)
    #KOAT
  • Options
    The only reason it wouldn't be a good idea is if you are prone to breaking out or have really sensitive skin in the first place
    HMKP
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    My skin is about as sensitive as @TheRealStarky's twitter feed. I think it'll work out :)

My penis is probably the smallest in all of Canada. I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane. 
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Try Everyman Jack. They have the BEST lotion.

village idiot

• Options
    So many jokes here. I have somewhat sensitive skin. Cetaphil is the greatest face moisturizer ever.

TRS WEST

• Options

My penis is probably the smallest in all of Canada.
    I almost had the North American title but they said some guy in Texas called Hobbs had me beat, hands down. It was also mentioned that beating with his hands down (his pants) was the only satisfaction the poor bastard could hope for.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Aaron Webstey and I are on the same tri team, although I have a slightly better haircut.
    AaronWebstey

TRS WEST

• Options

aren't we all on the same tri team now?

<<testing how far back we have to go to bring the zombies back ;) >>

• Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
  • Options
    TheoTheo Member
    edited December 2014
    Thanks goodness you didn't photoshop a picture of @aaronwebstey 's cheeks with excess lotion all over them!
    AaronWebstey

• Options
    There's a super inappropriate joke in there somewhere...
    AaronWebstey
  • Options
    @kevinschummer I believe "in between" is the answer to your question
    Ryan HeislerAaronWebstey

• Options
    @Theo yes we are all on the same tri team. @AaronWebstey and I seem to have made American Psycho references that are a bit too obscure.
    AaronWebstey

TRS WEST

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch