frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Headless chicken

HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
There are levels now? And I am a headless chicken? My usual response to something like this would be, "WTF". But headless chicken seems appropriate. Not sure how to become a rooster...

Comments

• Options
    Yes I know there is a separate discussion that covers this - sorta. But fuck it, I want all headless chickens to unite here and formulate a plan to elevate our status and slaughter all the roosters.
  • Options
    I can't support a headless group. I enjoy head and don't want to be headless for too much longer. I already went though this once with marriage.
    AaronWebstey
  • Options

mike-the-headless-chicken1
    WTC Free since 2010

• Options
    At least you are not "capons" aka castrated roosters!
    AaronWebstey
    HMKP
  • Options
    Aaron can explain it better, but there are now levels and badges for having so many posts and gaining points for "likes"

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options

Aaron can explain it better, but there are now levels and badges for having so many posts and gaining points for "likes"

Thanks, I know and understand this. Just bored on a Saturday night and exploring my newfound headless chickendom ;)

AaronWebstey
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    There's a "choke the chicken" joke in here somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can find it.
    HSeeley14
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    Fuck all of you. Just got a notification that I am Rooster now. Good day to you Headless Chicken peons.
    DuckiesAaronWebsteyADRBillyJames Lange
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Congratulations, @HSeeley14!  I'm surprised I haven't had any questions about the "Eggsellent" badge yet :)  

HMkrplunkit
    #KOAT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch