frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Did everyone miss this snarky Messick Tweet?

TheoTheo Member
Messick_Dark_Mark

Maybe he thinks that @Kpressure is a dude...

Not sure what the stats are on male/female breakdown for TRSRacing, but we're probably more like 80%?

seems like kind of an asshole =)

Comments

• Options
    That's Brian, not the real guy

But probably 85% dudes

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options
    D'oh!

Although seriously poor PR management if WTC didn't grab all the twitter handle permutations of "CEO" "Ironman" and "WTC"

seems like kind of an asshole =)

• Options
    Yeah. He's on the Team. The real Messick isn't that quick on his feet. If a tweet is legitimately funny, I usually assume it's someone in TRS. That's why I love this group.
  • Options
    I'm pretty dude-ly.
    drjocyHSeeley14
    HMKP
  • Options
    What's wrong with sausage?  You got sausage links, sausage patties, sausage balls...wait we aren't talking about actual sausage are we?
    ellsworth53t

Nathan Kiser
    Just FYI, you... are also less than mediocre. -TheActualPaulo

• Options
    Was about to say...that's far too snarky for Messick. He's just more of an asshole.
    HSeeley14
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    Also calling me a dude is a stretch.

I don't like axe body spray, I use the word fabulous probably more than I should.  Also I prefer the swim and run to the bike leg.

So I guess with all of that in mind just label me bike-curious.
    AaronWebsteyHMkrplunkityournotuniqueHSeeley14

Welcome to Costco. I love you.

• Options
    Poor Messick, lashing out like that . . . just a closet Team TRS wannabe.

Brinz - TRS East - Boston Chapter

• Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @TimSchroeder I'll second that on the use of "fabulously". I've also been a huge fan of "glorious" for the last few years. They're just seriously underrated words.
    HMkrplunkitTimSchroeder
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    rrheisler said:

Was about to say...that's far too snarky for Messick. He's just more of an asshole.

Not true, I've gotten some serious snark from him before.
  • Options
    HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    Someone once asked if my shirt read, "I am really snarky". Yes. Yes it does.
    AaronWebsteyTimSchroeder
  • Options
    Dark_Mark said:

rrheisler said:

Not true, I've gotten some serious snark from him before.
    I kinda want to include him on the next round of IM Foundation tweets, seeing as he's now Chairman as of the 2013 returns...
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    That Andrew Messick guy is a real asshole...

TRS West

• Options
    Can we just make Andrew an honorary Team TRS (east) and get it over with?
    Or at least the mascot?  I'll pay for his outfit.

"I'm just like everybody else, except Bigger & Bolder & Better in every way"

West.  Rhymes with "Best"
  • Options
    Hey. "I got in" not sure how this works but it's google so will be infinitely more complex than any other forum tool. Hi all
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    @kinghuub Is that you Deano?
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Dark_Mark said:

@kinghuub Is that you Deano?

It actually is. I thought it was a spambot so I checked the account details.

Hi Deano!  Glad to have you here!
    #KOAT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch