Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey
for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.
Reactions, badges, and ranks
By now, you've probably been spammed with messages about some badges you've earned. I have finished setting this up, and now we can have even more fun with rankings as follows:
Reactions: under each post (except your own), you can now react to a post and give the poster points as follows:
- Like. You like this post. 1 point.
- #Blessed. This is pretty great. 2 points.
- Dark Mark. This post is funny. 1 point
- WTF. This post is stranger than a @Kpressure tweet. 1 point.
Badges: When you post, comment, and generally participate, you'll get point rewards. You can see the top posters, points, and list of badges here: http://forum.trstri.com/badges/
Ranks: When you get enough points, you get ranked. I am currently at level 3, or "Rooster". The ranks are:
- Level 1 - Capon
- Level 2 - Headless Chicken. 5 posts required. Account must be at least 1 day old.
- Level 3 - Rooster. 15 points, 50 posts, 1 week.
- Level 4 - Cock Of The Walk. 75 points, 200 posts, 1 month.
- Level 5 - Big Wattles. 250 points, 400 posts, 3 months.
Finally, use the "Best of ..." link on your left-hand sidebar to see what's ranking highly using the new system. Sorry, the old likes are gone.
PS - wattles are like rooster nards, according to HMKP.