frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Turbeau's Random Stuff looking to Unload

turbeauturbeau Member, Pro Triathlete
I've got some random things laying around that could maybe work for someone else. Let me know if any interest you, I'm pretty flexible on prices.

- Rudy Project Wingspan TT Helmet - Fluo Green - Size Medium $50 (Used for a couple seasons, in pretty good shape)
- Rudy Project Sterling Road Helmet - Blue/White - Size Medium $50
- Shimano TR-60 Tri Bike Shoes - Size 42 - $80 (In very good condition, lightly used)
- Santa Cruz Tallboy 29'er Mtn Bike - Size 17.5 (Send me a message if you're at all interested - can provide more details, pics, etc.)
Tweet me @turbeaucurbeau
Follow on instagram at: turbeau86
turbeaucurbeau.com

Comments

• Options
    Also have a pair of size 44 Pearl Izumi Tri Fly Octane 11 - Basically Brand new, wore them for one ride. They are too big for me. - $115

Mt Bike has sold.
    Tweet me @turbeaucurbeau
    turbeaucurbeau.com
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Got a picture of the Pearl Izumi Fly Octane?
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    Steve HalewskiSteve Halewski Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I'm interested in the wingspan. Can you send me some pictures of it?

Steve Halewski
  • Options
    AMAKIAMAKI Member
    Interested in the wingspan do you still have it?
  • Options

Got a picture of the Pearl Izumi Fly Octane?

Sorry for the huge delay, i'll get pictures up later today.
    Tweet me @turbeaucurbeau
    turbeaucurbeau.com

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch