frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Sigma XF stem, Zipp Alumina basebar, unused TorHans 30 (trade?)

yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
Completely unridden Sigma XF stem (the flat one), 90mm, was half installed, but too short for my fit. Asking $125.

Zipp Alumina basebar; ridden for a season and a half, installation scratches, but otherwise in good shape. Never crashed nor peed on. Asking $50.

TorHans Aero30. Due to my cockpit set up, I can't get it any closer than 4" to the head tube. @HansBielat Am I correct in remembering that's way too far? Anyway, asking what we got with the discount plus shipping, $50 for it plus the bracket. However, I'd be interested in the AeroZ if anybody decides they want to swap...
-I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph | Follow yournotunique

Comments

• Options
    I have an Aero Z that will not fit my bars... Wil happily pass on to you if you can cover shipping.
  • Options
    @FastCat1107 somebody beat you to the punch by a couple minutes, trading a Z as well. But also for the same reason; that it won't fit his bars. Now I'm not sure the Z will fit. How doesn't it work with your bars?
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph | Follow yournotunique

• Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I'll trade a 30 for a Z as the 30 doesn't fit great on the Falco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    Sorry, @PreachSwanson, @espej09 beat you to it. Everybody seems to be having the same problem with the Z, though, where it's not fitting with their bars. Mind if I ask if you have a pic of it with your setup?

• Options
    Also,mew rent you looking for a Sigma stem recently? Or are you holding out for the new one?

• Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I need to hold on to this stem for a bit as I purchased a new set of bars to get me on the road while not yet getting a refund or set of bars from Binny :-/ so I'll have to wait... I will take a picture, I am also looking at what @Zach Boring did to his 30 to fit the Cervelo so there is always that.
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    My bars are short and when I tried to mount the Z it overlapped my stem a bit and woudl not fit into the mount.
  • Options
    jrielley1406jrielley1406 Member, Pro Triathlete, POTM
    Do you know how long the Z is? I have a 20/30 combo but looking to switch it out since the 30 is a bit too far from my head tube. But want to make sure it can fit in my extensions.

My bars are short and when I tried to mount the Z it overlapped my stem a bit and woudl not fit into the mount.

“Pro” triathlete and dad to a crazy, wild, and fun little girl! So basically freaking out on a day to day basis...
  • Options
    Do you have an updated pricepoint for the Sigma Stem if its still available?
  • Options
    Not updated, per se, as I'd sort of forgotten about it. I think I'm still asking $125; it's unridden, only installed the main stem. Never even screwed in the top cover or ran cables through it.

What are you offering?

• Options
    @fastcat1107 I am looking for an aero z, yours still available?

• Options
    @charlie_does it is still in my closet

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch