frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

How I spent [wasted] my Friday

danimaldanimal Member
So it turns out Trevor Wurtele is the race report recap hero I've been waiting for all my life. Check out the IM California 70.3 recap, I got a chuckle out of it and then proceeded to binge watch the rest of them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hezandt

danimal

Reformed Canadian
_MurMan

Comments

• Options
    His Oceanside report was one of the mainstays of my social media article this week. He gets it.
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    My kids love those! He pisses excellence...

Always looking for a beer hand up
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Well he is Canadian. Of course he's excellent.
    HSeeley14
    #KOAT
  • Options
    I'm a big fan of Trevor. His wife is also really cool.
    Ryan HeislerBrent_RHSeeley14

Do you know who I am?

• Options
    _MurMan_MurMan Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    So I had every intention of doing work at work today.. Then this happened. Thanks a lot @danimal
    danimal

Sean Murnane - East Coast Hooligan

• Options
    HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

His Oceanside report was one of the mainstays of my social media article this week. He gets it.

Both the Wurtele's are great with their social media presence and always inject wit and humour. Check out their sponsor spoof video and blog below. They are super transparent about their nutrition and have even done some videos on their race day plans. And, they lived in a fucking motor home for a few years while traveling to races.

http://www.teamwurtele.com/blogs
    Robert RankinAaron Webstey
  • Options
    I love a sense of humor!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch