frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Tri Rig Omega first gen set

Granpa ChookGranpa Chook Member
edited September 2015 in The DarkMarket (Classifieds)
Hi All,
I have a set of Tri Rig Omegas which have been mounted but only used for one extremely short ride. I bought them back in 2012 but didn't get to race on them. I'll post some pictures but just wanted to get a feel if anybody wanted them. I'll split them up if people want just one.

UPDATE: Both are sold.

Comments

• Options
    KMRyanTriKMRyanTri Member, Pro Triathlete
    @Granpa Chook, I'm interested in one. What's your email?
  • Options
    @KMRyanTri, DM sent
  • Options
    Here are some pics. I lost one of the faceplate bolts so I replaced it with a hardware store brand (that's why it's dark--doesn't have the same finish as the original) . Also there is some light chipping around the mount. They will ship with the bolts and spacers that they came with.
  • Options
    Granpa ChookGranpa Chook Member
    edited April 2015
    PRICE UPDATE: I didn't know Tri-Rig was selling this version for $135...fail. So new price is $90 for one.
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Both still available? I'd be interested in one, but don't want to snake it from, uh, whoever was asking about it in the main forums.
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    Zach MillerZach Miller Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    i was thinking about it but i am busy right now, go ahead and grab them if you want
  • Options
    @ yournotunique Yes they are both still available and I'll separate as most people will only want one. Message me if you want one.
  • Options
    Do those just use a standard hex head bolt for the frame mount? It looks like it'd be easy to swap and make the rear brake compatible with a fork.
  • Options
    Morgan, you are correct. Just need a longer hex bolt for the fork which can easily be had at an ace hardware (best place for metric bolts)
    Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man
  • Options
    @morganstyer as Zach said yes that's correct. The brakes are exactly the same, there isn't a rear brake. They came with different size mount bolts so you can put them on the front or back.
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @ Granpa Chook In that case, I'll take one. I have one already in the front, and have been thinking about getting one of the new X ones, and just moving the front one to the rear. This would be just as good stopping power and half as much! DM me for shipping info and where to send the paypal.
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    I still have one brake available if anyone is interested.

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch