frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Snow Day Bitches!!!!!

TRS East

Comments

• Options
    Screw you

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I hear that and get the snow shoes out for a tempo fun run in the snow
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    60 degrees in MIA 
    nice long run this morning with just a long sleeve shirt 
    Love it!

Dr. Jocy - TRS EAST Bitches!

• Options
    36 here in Cincinnati. Also had a nice run with just shorts and a long sleeve shirt. My breaking point for tights is about 25. And about 20 for a jacket. And about 10 for "Crap I gotta get on a treadmill."

TRS WEST

• Options
    Don't know what you guys are complaining, great riding out here in CA, although I've had to start bringing out the knee warmers, which is a bit of a bummer. Gotta remember to take some pics for the less fortunate next time =)

seems like kind of an asshole =)

• Options
    We had the random power outage in our building yesterday cancel school.  8am-2:30pm on my own! With 3 kids under age 10 that's precious time.
  • Options
    lots of rain in boston. 'Nor easter of just rain and wind. sucked balls

village idiot

• Options
    send the snow here!! I need a snow day.
  • Options
    No fucking snow here and my fat bike gets here on Wednesday. Bring on the white shit!!!!

Always looking for a beer hand up

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch