frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Who Else is a Size 13 Men's/Size 11 Women's Shoe / Size Medium Men's in Apparel?

I've got some extra gear I'm looking to unload: Brooks Transcends (Men's/Women's), some assorted race flats, and then a nice Pearl Infinity Jacket in Medium. All either just worn around the house or brand new with tags.
Resident Gear Guru
Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014

Comments

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Time to turn up the heat if you have to wear a running jacket indoors.
  • Options
    Well played.

This said, that jacket has never been worn. Still in its original plastic packaging, actually.
    Resident Gear Guru
  • Options
    wow, I can't believe that I'm the first to get to "your mom" on this one...
    Ryan Heisler
    danimal
    Reformed Canadian
  • Options
    Y'know, I was surprised by that delay, too...
    danimal
    Resident Gear Guru
  • Options
    imageimage

What's a running jacket?
  • Options
    @Duckies it's this piece of equipment those of us who live somewhere other than the grand social experiment known as Florida use to shield from wind/precipitation/cold.
    HMkrplunkit
    Resident Gear Guru
  • Options
    I'm a mens 13 but never ran in Brooks. What you got for racing flats in 13? I'm looking for a 5k/10k shoe

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    Nothing right now. Traditionally been wearing the Saucony Fastwitch, Skechers GoSpeed, and the old Mizuno Musha.
    Resident Gear Guru
  • Options
    I'm size 12 and fat so I'm out.
    TRS EAST COAST PLAYA
  • Options
    rrheisler said:

I've got some extra gear I'm looking to unload: Brooks Transcends (Men's/Women's), some assorted race flats, and then a nice Pearl Infinity Jacket in Medium. All either just worn around the house or brand new with tags.

@robthwaites
    I don't always win the race, but I've never lost a party.
  • Options
    rrheisler said:

Im a mens 13 and do love me some runnin shooos

@robthwaites
    I don't always win the race, but I've never lost a party.
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @robthwaites lives! Hooray!!

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch