frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Martini Saturday approaches - reserve your copy of Caddyshack today!

Or whatever the 2015 version of "reserving a movie" is. Download it, prepare to stream it, etc.

Martini Saturday can be observed by anyone, of any religion. Falling between the Christian holidays of Good Friday and Easter Sunday (I think those are things), this tenets of this 19-years-and-running holiday are good friends, tasty drinks, and the #1 comedy of all time - Caddyshack.

To properly observe Martini Saturday, you should:
1. Drink Martinis. Your choice. Even the stupid ones.
2. Watch Caddyshack. This is a good time to refresh yourself on the outtakes/extras segment that came out in the 90s.

That's it. Get ready, and I hope to talk to you on this most glorious of holidays, when I'm egg-smashin' drunk*.

-Webstey

*it's that thing, where you get so drunk you voluntarily smash an egg over your head to see what will happen

laid
Ryan HeislerGasBombJason LentzkeM_Warembrekk44Tad_MachrowiczCraig D

Comments

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch