frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Congrats Kelly!

AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
Looking forward to actually reading Triathlete Mag again.

Jennifer PostMartinKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_DGasBombrangamel

Comments

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Just kidding about not reading in the past - no offense to past Triathlete Mag editor Erin or occasional writer and man-about-town @bbculp , and especially not to my favourite Twitter person Susan Lacke.

(Are you pumped, @Kelly O'Mara ??)
    Maddie_McKKenElPescadoPeladoSdog
  • Options
    bbculpbbculp Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    CONGRATS @Kelly O'Mara !!!

And please don't fire me. I'm about to be a father and I really want to get a new mountain bike this year.
    AaronWebsteyJennifer PostwchevronM_WareCraig_DTad_MkjrunninMattSdogGasBombyournotunique
  • Options
    PevashishDaulPevashishDaul Member, POTM

I’d love to have a solid trigeek magazine to invest in again. Please take my money!
    Good interviews, race coverage, product reviews and training sessions is where its at. Ditch the fluff pieces and train less and get faster nonsense.
    Sdog
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    edited January 27
    Congrats @Kelly O'Mara , glad to see you still visit here! and still, Congrats @bbculp for your upcoming fatherhood
    visit Michigan July 16th to 20th - The Sworry Trials and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    Kelly O'MaraKelly O'Mara Member, Pro Triathlete
    Oh man, is this still a website? I had to remember my password.

Thanks guys! Can't promise we'll be the triathlon media powerhouse that TriRoost is but we'll try
    AaronWebsteyM_WareCraig_DMartinkjrunninbbculpTad_Mslickfins_RyanMattSdogGasBombrangamel
  • Options

Oh man, is this still a website? I had to remember my password.

Thanks guys! Can't promise we'll be the triathlon media powerhouse that TriRoost is but we'll try

We're all looking forward to it!! You are a prodigal TriRoost celebrity in my books. Also thanks for the new slogan. It's perfect.

"TriRoost.com - yep, still a website."
    Craig_DPevashishDaulTad_Mslickfins_RyanMattSdogyournotunique
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @Kelly O'Mara hopefully this will finally garner us a mention on If We Were Riding. #everhopeful
    AaronWebsteyslickfins_RyanSdog
    Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    bbculp said:

CONGRATS @Kelly O'Mara !!!

And please don't fire me. I'm about to be a father and I really want to get a new mountain bike this year.

@bbculp A word of advice for you. Your new boss has a a "special" briefcase that looks like it holds the launch codes. Its probably something more important than that - the keys to her sanity (I know that it is). I'd suggest you use this as a barometer. If she brings it to the office every day you're in you're probably screwed.

Congrats @Kelly O'Mara !
    AaronWebsteyPevashishDaulbbculpBrew_TriTad_MSdog
    Canadian Division

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch