frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

I swear this wasn't me

AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers

Comments

• Options
    Never underestimate the power of meth.
    AaronWebsteywchevronGasBombTad_MM_Ware
    Resident Genius.
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    AaronWebsteyTad_MCraig_D

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @GasBomb

Indiana has been in the news regularly, too. :p
    AaronWebsteyTad_MCraig_DGasBomb
    Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    bbculpbbculp Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    That guy deserves a medal.
  • Options
    Ok, I was trying to hold myself back, but here's my best (HIPAA compliant I swear don't come after me hospital police) meth story:
    Patient brought in by EMS, prob about 80lb woman, as we say "appears older than stated age." Police initially responded for woman observed playing in the gutters, dancing and yelling. Brandished a SEWER GRATE at police when they approached her and then got tazed. Brought to ER for further evaluation.
    Ratio of woman to sewer grate was the truly amazing part.
    AaronWebsteyTad_M1_Hot_PretzelMartinKenElPescadoPeladoSdogyournotunique
    Resident Genius.
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    A_drizzle said:

Ok, I was trying to hold myself back, but here's my best (HIPAA compliant I swear don't come after me hospital police) meth story:
    Patient brought in by EMS, prob about 80lb woman, as we say "appears older than stated age." Police initially responded for woman observed playing in the gutters, dancing and yelling. Brandished a SEWER GRATE at police when they approached her and then got tazed. Brought to ER for further evaluation.
    Ratio of woman to sewer grate was the truly amazing part.

Health Care professionals are their own special class of heroes. ❤️
    M_WareA_drizzleJames Lange
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member

AaronWebsteyyournotunique
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch