frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Merry Xmas from Amazon

AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
edited November 19 in Main
Effective immediately, TriRoost has been deleted from the Amazon Affiliates program, for reasons that are unclear, without further explanation other than what you see below. #EAD , Amazon Affiliates.

Users: do not use the TriRoost affiliate link. "Related Products" links have been removed. Remaining banner ads are Google Adwords and are OK to click.

To paraphrase Céline, our site will go on. There are still ways to pay the bills. But I know everyone liked using the TriRoost Amazon links, especially over the holidays, and I will miss the outpouring of support that has been shown as you have made me a part of your seasonal consumerism over the years.

Obviously, nobody is going to stop using Amazon. I know I'm not. My suggestion would be to use DC Rainmaker's links (I'm not going to link to his site lest he be sullied by my bad name). He's helped us all at some point.

Thanks to our current Patreon patrons ( https://www.patreon.com/TriRoost ), Patreon earnings from the past year and a half or so paid for our 2019/2020 hosting! And if you really want to channel your retail therapy into TriRoost support, feel free to use the following links:

Wiggle US

Wiggle UK

ProBikeKit US/CAN

CRC UK

idking90KenElPescadoPeladogregk

Comments

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch