frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Arctic Webstey

AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
I was gone for a month. Sworry. I'm back to kick ass and take names. I wrassled* a god damned polar bear.

*Saw through binoculars

MartinM_WareMattgregkCraig_DwchevronStruangJennifer PostGasBombJames LangekjrunninItsShugmaggieruMark_after_Dark

Comments

• Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    I'm sure it sucked being away from family and friends for so long, but it had to be a neat experience. Glad you are back!!!

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Did you get back just in time to get pounded by Dorian?
    MattGasBombAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPelado

• Options
    bbculpbbculp Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Did your neighbor take good care of your wife?
    MartinAaronWebsteyCraig_DTad_MKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    wchevronwchevron Member, POTM

Did you get back just in time to get pounded by Dorian?

I'm sure he did enough "pounding" in his Arctic office.
    AaronWebsteyCraig_DKenElPescadoPeladoStruang
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    edited September 11
    @GasBomb thanks! It was a super great experience but hard to be gone so long. Saw a waterfall blown back uphill, had to shit in a plastic bag, the classic Arctic experience.

@Matt THEY ARE 2/3 PANTS!!

@James Lange yep. Dorian only gave us a light rodgering but we lost power and all phone service (including cell) for a couple days.

@bbculp my neighbour was in the Chicago aka the "arsehole of America" (his words) all month "tending to some bald cuck sports writer". On the bright side, he did call you a writer.

@wchevron I shared a bunkhouse with 3 other science dudes and a professional photographer. Use your own imagination on what kind of pounding went down!
    Craig_DMartinTad_MKenElPescadoPeladowchevronGasBombkjrunnin
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Alright Big Love, what's going on here? Did you join a Mormon cult up there?

Craig_DMartinM_WareGasBombJames LangebbculpMattTad_M
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member

I shared a bunkhouse with 3 other science dudes and a professional photographer. Use your own imagination on what kind of pounding went down!

You aren't a scientist, you are a computer nerd.

KHilgendorf

• Options
    wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
    Did it snow while you were there or was there just snow in some areas and not in others?
  • Options

I shared a bunkhouse with 3 other science dudes and a professional photographer. Use your own imagination on what kind of pounding went down!

You aren't a scientist, you are a computer nerd.

I said science dudes, not scientists! If you want to get #EAD-y about it, it was one scientist and 2 engineers. :)
    James Lange
  • Options
    wchevron said:

Did it snow while you were there or was there just snow in some areas and not in others?

Yep, it snowed! Average temp 2-8C
  • Options
    bbculpbbculp Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    So you consider yourself a science dude and me a writer? Sounds like recreational marijuana is a hit up there.
    wchevronTad_MCraig_DAaronWebsteykjrunnin
  • Options
    maggierumaggieru Member, Pro Triathlete
    "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to join me is more than welcome."

KenElPescadoPeladoM_WareAaronWebsteyidking90
    insta: @magrusch

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch