frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Kids say the darndest things

wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
My 17 year old daughter came up to me tonight and said...."Dad, do these pants give me camel toe."
MattM_WareMartinTad_MItsShugCraig_DkjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebstey

Comments

• Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Matt said:

Can't decide whether to DM or Sworry this one.

You clearly don't have a daughter. That's 1000% Sworry.
    Tad_MMattCraig_DAaronWebstey
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    edited August 23
    Was she messing with you? By 17, one should know how to check a mirror.
    KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
    No, she was clearly asking for my opinion. After looking in the mirror. At the same time her sister is yelling from her room..."Of course you have camel toe. You hike your pants up so high they are digging into your vagina."

Kind of reminded me of the time my niece asked my sister in law...." Mom, what's a blowjob?"
    MattCraig_DAaronWebstey
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Side note—when I was a high schooler my mom insisted on calling the hot air popcorn popper the blowjob. Example—-guy friends are over, we’re watching tv. Mom pops in and asks, “ya’ll want a snack? Great, I’ll fire up the blowjob!”
    wchevronTad_MJennifer PostGasBombItsShugMattStruangCraig_DKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebstey
    Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    Martin said:

You clearly don't have a daughter. That's 1000% Sworry.

I have a 23 year old colleague who legitimately asked me the same question on Wednesday. I replied with 'Why would you even ask me that when there's a mirror 2 feet away from your desk?'

Sometimes it's due to the garment seam placement, and nothing to do with one's *ahem*curtains*cough*
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    Mad respect for you guys with daughters. Walking my dogs today and meet up with some young kids (Under 8ish). Ginger's eyes are getting bad so she doesn't do well with lots of kids around. A little girl says to me "Is she dying? My dog's not dying but she's close. She's deaf and mom says she doesn't fu@#$ng listen anymore" Lol.
    wchevronM_WareItsShugMattMartinTad_MkjrunninAaronWebstey
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    Craig_D said:

Mad respect for you guys with daughters. Walking my dogs today and meet up with some young kids (Under 8ish). Ginger's eyes are getting bad so she doesn't do well with lots of kids around. A little girl says to me "Is she dying? My dog's not dying but she's close. She's deaf and mom says she doesn't fu@#$ng listen anymore" Lol.

According to that defnition @Craig_D , it appears I'm on the way out too....
    Craig_DAaronWebstey
    visit Michigan Aug. 1-4 - The Sworry Trials
    https://www.facebook.com/The-Sworry-Trials-2194532304133322/
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    Craig_D said:

According to that defnition @Craig_D , it appears I'm on the way out too....
    visit Michigan Aug. 1-4 - The Sworry Trials
    https://www.facebook.com/The-Sworry-Trials-2194532304133322/
  • Options
    Brew_TriBrew_Tri Member, Rooster Endurance Member

Tad_MMattCraig_DMartinItsShugkjrunninAaronWebstey
    Yay Sports! :#
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    After reading this thread, I so badly want to get my 20 yo daughter to ask her dad this question... and I will be standing by with my phone to video it so that I can relive the entertainment of his reaction, again and again.

I am 1000% DM on this one.
    M_WareCraig_DwchevronAaronWebstey

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch