frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

IM Canada 2020

Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
Anyone else sign up to race? I got a spot a couple hours after the general registration opened which was a bit surprising tbh.
James Lange
Canadian Division

Comments

• Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I’m surprised it didn’t sell out yesterday given all the hype. Most of my west coast Tri friends are signed up including people who haven’t done an IM in years and claimed to be done with it. I had a priority registration link threatening to trigger a FOMO sign-up, but I’m not running anymore (yes, fraudulent triroost handle) and have no desire to walk a marathon. Look for me cheering from the patio of the Mexican restaurant on Lakeshore, margarita in hand.
    StruangCraig_Dslickfins_Ryan

• Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    edited July 23
    After training for IMC for the last 30 weeks I am positive that signing up for next year's race would be a divorcable offence. Maybe 2021...
    Craig_DTad_M

• Options
    @James Lange let’s connect in Whistler this weekend... I can get a team pic of you and @Stonewall1315 in your Rooster Endurance kit.

• Options
    Sounds good. I'm arriving Thursday. I'll PM you my cell #.

• Options
    @James Lange Have a good race!
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    M_Ware
    visit Michigan Aug. 1-4 - The Sworry Trials
    https://www.facebook.com/The-Sworry-Trials-2194532304133322/
  • Options
    I have been trying to connect with him up here for a few days and we keep missing each other and I missed him in T1 this am too. Looking forward to catching his finish and will try to catch a pic. He’s doing great!
    Tad_MAaronWebsteyM_WareCraig_D

• Options
    Nicely done @James Lange Looks like you had a great race. Don't forget to post your finisher photo with medal here please
    M_WareTad_MAaronWebstey
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    I saw James' finish but was too slow to get a pic (or he was too fast!)... we did see him in time to shout his name and get a confused "who are you?" look just before he finished. Met up with him Monday am at the breakfast... he was looking fresh and all 12-hr-IM-NBD... I did get a pic at that point but it's an accurate depiction of his IM leanness and my body-by-potato-chips weight gain so I'm not posting it. You could tell his wife and daughter were pretty proud - not just of his race, but of his commitment to his training leading up to this. That's some pretty impressive relationship management!!
    Craig_DAaronWebstey

• Options
    I had a great race and a great vacation on the West Coast. Finished the race in 12:24 which was faster than I thought possible. Easy swim, kicked the bike leg right in the ballsack, and survived the run. But of course the highlight was meeting fellow roosters Craig and Karin.
    wchevronCraig_DMattM_WarekjrunninMaddie_McKTad_M

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch