frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Sleeved tri suits

wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
Just bought my first tri suit with sleeves. Planning on wearing it at IMLP in a couple of weeks. Should I expect to feel hotter since my upper arms are covered vs. my sleeveless tri suit?

Comments

• Options
    Brew_TriBrew_Tri Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I liked mine. It keeps the sun off my shoulders which made me cooler in the end. Plus my back fat explodes out of sleeveless, so it's nice to contain that.
    AaronWebsteyMattCraig_DTad_MPevashishDaulslickfins_Ryan
    Yay Sports! :#
  • Options
    I've never noticed a difference in temperature wearing a sleeveless kit. I wear a dark kit in Florida too

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
    Bought a 2XU. The front of the shorts comes up a bit higher than my Castelli sleeveless. Able to tuck my gut in it and look almost slim. I feel like I'm wearing spanx.

Going to be in the 90's and humid tomorrow so going to try it out on my long ride.
    Craig_DPevashishDaul
  • Options
    scottyscotty Member
    Yes, you'll look waaay hotter in sleeves.
    Tad_MMartinAaronWebsteywchevronMaddie_McKkjrunnin
    ______

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch