frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Who here knows Photoshop?

Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
I need a little something done for a personal project, not a big one and I am sure fairly easy for someone that is not a Luddite like myself. I will of course pay you. Inquire within.

Comments

• Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    Whaddup
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    @ellsworth53t ah yes of course, I believe you have done some work for me in the past. DM DM incoming.
    AaronWebstey
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    I also know a guy. He lives in my basement and mooches off my internet. Just posting for future needs. He will probably accept payment in the form of video game purchase credits.
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyNHetroTad_Mmaggieru
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    slickfins_Ryanslickfins_Ryan Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    For future needs I am available too. I used to professionally correct Martha Stewart’s lazy eye out of photos on the regular.
    NHetroM_WareTad_MwchevronAaronWebsteyCraig_D1_Hot_PretzelMattmaggieruRobert RankinKenElPescadoPeladoJennifer Post
    Kind of wish I was Canadian. Sorry.
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers

For future needs I am available too. I used to professionally correct Martha Stewart’s lazy eye out of photos on the regular.

I don't even think you're joking ... ?
    slickfins_RyanJennifer Post
  • Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

Did she pay you with fruit cups and unfiltered Camels? Or was this before 2004?
    M_WareCraig_DKenElPescadoPeladoslickfins_Ryan
  • Options
    1_Hot_Pretzel1_Hot_Pretzel Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Not to speak for @slickfins_Ryan, but he’s not joking. You can checkout a small sampling of his work at www.outdoorfellow.com @outdoorfellowcandle or just follow him on insta to see the most badass phone pics of hunting rifles/bows
    M_WareAaronWebsteyTad_MmaggieruKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    slickfins_Ryanslickfins_Ryan Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

I don't even think you're joking ... ?
    Not remotely joking! And @ellsworth53t, this was after her “vacation”, when the company really started making money.

AaronWebstey
    Kind of wish I was Canadian. Sorry.

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch