frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Minimal Multisport Podcast Ep 13 - Phil Casanta!

It's a Christmas miracle! Episode 13 of the Minimal Multisport Podcast is here! Available through my website, iTunes, or other major podcast providers.

This episode was with one of the best mechanics and bike fitters in all the land - Phil Casanta of Hypercat Racing. He's also a great human and is one of those people behind the scenes doing a lot of unrecognized hard work to nudge manufacturers in a better direction for your benefit. If you're near Ventura, CA, I highly recommend you pay him a visit. If you DON'T take my advice to simplify your equipment, he's the type of guy that can set it up A+ perfect to minimize the work that you'll have to do.

Episode sponsored by the mecca of all-things-triathlon, TriRoost.com! Thank you to my Patreon supporters and people buying their underwear through my Amazon shopping banners!
AaronWebsteyrangamel1_Hot_PretzelTad_MPevashishDaulMaddie_McK
The Dude at Minimal Multisport Podcast, Blog, and YouTube.
MY PATREON!

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch