frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Minimal Multisport Podcast Episode 12 - MARK ALLEN!

I guess I'm one step close to being slightly less of a nobody, because I somehow convinced Mark Allen to come on the Minimal Multisport Podcast. He's kind of a big deal in this whole tri-a-tha-lon thing, and it was a huge honor! Check it out on my website or in iTunes (or in pretty much any other podcast app). Yell this at your Amazon Alexa: "Alexa, ask AnyPod to play the Minimal Multisport Podcast" and you'll hear the latest episode. #technology #bigbrother

This episode sponsored by some website called TriRoost! =)

Please share if you enjoy, and buy something really expensive through my Amazon banners so I can spend less of my own cash to produce the show and continue to make it!
AaronWebsteyMattSdogMaddie_McKTad_MrangamelCraig_DPevashishDaul
The Dude at Minimal Multisport Podcast, Blog, and YouTube.
MY PATREON!

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch