frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

2019 Sworry Trials in Michigan - Aug 1-4 2019

Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
edited December 5 in Main
Please come visit us and have a blast. Thank you to last year's attendees for helping us learn. We plan improvements in the setup and execution for this year, and we are adding a nice runner's event too. Hope to see you all. Again, there is no cost to you besides your food/lodging/travel. This year, it's likely we will have enough folks to do on-site catering and make it super laid back/convenient for all. Pass this on to your friends. Everyone is invited!

Dates: Aug 1. - 4, 2019
Where: Holly State Recreation Area, Ortonville, MI
Cost: Nothing except park fees ($9/day car pass)

Here's a link to an info sheet where you find all the details, a response survey, and events/course maps.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11FrdgsCE0wGPi61sMcY_qMTKLXGZv7v9ASxkuATB_5w
M_WareGasBomb

#Sworry 2019 - See you there!

Comments

• Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Where do we send our deposit?
    Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Hi @M_Ware! No cost for the event.

Follow the link to the main info sheet. Please fill out the survey so you're on my tracking list. In that, tell me you're interested in the cabins, and I'll send you a note with the info.

Only payments required are for those who want the cabin spots. All others can take care of their campsites or hotels independently, which I will coordinate with them as they wish.

Hi to Dave!
    M_Ware

#Sworry 2019 - See you there!

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch