frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Van Dessel Motivus Maximus $1800

regular_markregular_mark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
Own the bike ridden to a state championship! This was a disc brake bike I had converted to rim brake. Dura Ace brakes, Enve fork. It will come with the zipp 303's (picture of the 303's on my spesh). Will throw in one rear disc brake wheel if you want to change it back. Zipp seatpost, Deda stem, Dash saddle, SRAM Force everything else, 53/39.

AaronWebsteyregular_markKenElPescadoPelado

Comments

• Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    What size frame? (it might be relevant to those interested)
  • Options
    regular_markregular_mark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @Matt that does make sense. it is a 56
    MattMartin
  • Options
    How much for that plump cock?
    MartinTad_Mslickfins_Ryan
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    $6900
    AaronWebsteyMartinKenElPescadoPeladoTad_M
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    RashRash Member
    Wish it were bigger - TWSS!
    KenElPescadoPeladotoebutt769
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Curious @regular_mark , when you convert, did you use a rim brake wheel on rear disc 135 OLD hub and just leave the disc off, or do you use a total road/rim setup on the rear with a spacer? Did it have mounts for rim brakes already as a dual use frame?
    The Van Dessel stuff I got to see at Interbike was super cool.

#Sworry 2019 - See you there!
  • Options
    It had dual mounts, I just swapped my Enve's over, I don't think a spacer was needed. The bike shop did it for me, but it was made so that it could go either rim or disc pretty easily.
    Tad_M

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch