It's closet-cleaning time, so here are a few items for sale. I'm hoping I don't screw up the photo hosting/links - my apologies in advance if I do.*NOTE: I will only ship to the USA and Canada. I include free USA shipping in my prices. If you're in Canada, we'll work it out. Paypal is the way to pay.
1. Mavic Chasm MTB shoes, size 45 1/3 EU or 11 US. I normally wear size 11.5 running shoes. Used about a season, but in good shape. Includes Shimano SPD cleats (can be used for spin classes). Original price $240, I'm asking $50 with free shipping to the USA. Please buy these so I don't have to meet some Craigslist stalker in a dark alley.
2. Mavic Tri Heliumshoes, size 45 1/3 EU or 11 US. I normally wear size 11.5 running shoes. Used about a season, but in good shape and I didn't even pee in them once. No cleats included. Shoes are pretty darn stiff, to make you go fast and stuff. Original price $350, I'm asking $80 with free shipping to the USA.
3. A handful of men's fall/winter jackets and jerseys... SOLD
4. Pearl Izumi (not Bontrager, as I previously said) men's wind jacket - large (it fits me meow, I just have too much crap and don't wear this). No pockets on the back. You could use it for running or just clowning around. It's brand new, never worn. Pretty nice. It was probably $100+ when new... I'm selling for $30.
5. CeramicSpeed bottom brackets. Maybe I should sell these on the other forum?
Honestly I can't even remember when or why I got these. You work in the industry long enough and you accumulate it. Anyhow, there is one that is compatible with standard threaded frames, and works with Shimano, FSA, and Rotor cranks. The other one is for press-fit frames (like a Speed Concept), and works with SRAM GXP (24mm spindle) cranks (EDIT: SRAM VERSION HAS BEEN SOLD
). These BBs sell for an insane $360. Don't pay that much. Pay me $80 for either one and we'll all move on. You'll save squillions of watts.
6. I also have a few more things that I'm too lazy to post photos of right now - some Michelin Pro 4 700x23mm tires (brand new), Some Keywin carbon pedals, a new basic bike computer, titanium quick release skewers, a Shimano Ultegra 10-speed 11-28 cassette (used, but in good shape), and SRAM Rival front/rear derailleurs (10 speed, lightly used). Message me and we'll make a deal in crack prices.