frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Valverde - I never tested positive

MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
edited November 6 in Main
Thanks cyclingnews. I needed a good laugh this morning.

gregkTad_MGasBombCraig_D

Comments

• Options
    RashRash Member
    I don't know why he finally decided to talk about this and then basically quoted Lance Armstrong (and every other convicted doper) with the "i never tested positive" line. He should have just kept refusing to address it directly or at all.
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    What a Piti.

(Lance DID test positive in 1999, but had a backdated TUE for the saddle-sore cream excuse)
    Martin
  • Options
    doyoueventribrodoyoueventribro Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Matt said:

What a Piti.

(Lance DID test positive in 1999, but had a backdated TUE for the saddle-sore cream excuse)

also that other one where his EPO was too high and he just made a "donation"...i want to say 2001 but I can't be fucked to find a reference for this information
    KenElPescadoPeladoMartin
  • Options
    RashRash Member
    smh - I should have omitted the Armstrong reference.
    Matt

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch