frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Minimal Multisport Podcast - Ep 9 w/ Dr Nat Collins

gregkgregk Member
Rejoice and praise Odin! Another episode of the Minimal Multisport Podcast has appeared from the ether - CHECK IT! Or in iTunes! Or it's on pretty much every other podcast app that I am aware of!

While the guest may not titillate you quite like Ben Hobbs (not many people have that effect), I think you'll enjoy the conversation with my friend Dr. Nat Collins. We talk about a bunch of stuff, but most interesting to you:

-Why focusing on one activity (i.e. triathlon, running, etc) with a death grip leads to long term health problems and a lack of basic mobility
-Nat tells a story about trying to run the Grand Canyon (rim-to-rim-to-rim) on about 30-40 miles per week of training plus lots of weights. Didn't work out well.
-How to strengthen them glutes all the way to super-stardom
-There may or may not be some jokes sprinkled in (allegedly) relating to Crossfit, Mr Greenfield, the Mobility WOD dude, and others. I can neither confirm nor deny this information... and I honestly don't remember how much of it is in the regular episode vs bonus show.
-Speaking of which - THANK YOU to people who signed up on Patreon and shopped through my Amazon banner. I should have the bonus material for this episode up in the next day.

Oh, and I think you'll enjoy hearing the ad read for my FIRST sponsor - the Rooster Endurance Team!
M_WareAaronWebsteyGrantInSLCTad_MCraig_Dbbculpsimonsen77kjrunnin
The Dude at Minimal Multisport Podcast, Blog, and YouTube.
MY PATREON!

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch