frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Mountain Biking Brown County Indiana

ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member
I am heading to Brown County, Nov. 16-18 to mountain bike with some friends. We have a cabin for 8 reserved and there's currently 4 or 5 of us going. Anybody interested in joining in on our fun?
There's an indoor water park for "apres ride"-- if that sways your decision.

Comments

• Options

There's an indoor water park for "apres ride"-- if that sways your decision.

Is that code for 'the cabin has a bidet?'

No? Shit, sworry. Just realized I need to wash my hair that weekend.
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Johns622Johns622 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I could certainly be convinced if there's a beer or two involved.
    AaronWebsteyM_Ware
  • Options
    Whaddup @Johns622 !
    I saw your post this morning. There are 2 guys organizing the trip; I texted my friend this morning to tell him you were interested, but I guess the other dude has already invited his OTHER circle of mountain bike friends. So I need to check with him to make sure we still have a spot. I will post here as soon as I here back.
    There will most definitely be adult beverages, and an indoor water park involved. I think they said there is a brewery nearby??
    Do you live near by?
  • Options
    @ellsworth53t no worries, just let me know. I live in St. Louis so it’s like 4 and a half hours, but I grew up in southern Indiana. Moving to Indianapolis at the end of the year. There is definitely a winery or two in that area. I’ve been there to camp, but never with a bike.
    ellsworth53t
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I will make an attempt to visit since that is only about 45 minutes from my house. Probably won't mountain bike. Also, if you have never been to Brown County, don't be shocked when you see some of the biggest timber rattlesnakes known to man! Fantastic park!!!

AaronWebsteyJohns622ellsworth53tTad_M

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    @Johns622 it sounds like our cabin is filled up. Sorry about that. The left hand wasn't talking to the right.
  • Options
    GasBomb said:

I will make an attempt to visit since that is only about 45 minutes from my house. Probably won't mountain bike. Also, if you have never been to Brown County, don't be shocked when you see some of the biggest timber rattlesnakes known to man! Fantastic park!!!

Of all the places one might find snakes creepy enough to make you shit your pants, I find Brown County to be the most aptly named.
    Craig_DGasBomb
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    @ellsworth53t no worries. I'll be moving back to Indiana soon, so you'll have to come back and see the Indiana group of roosters.
    GasBombellsworth53t

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch