frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

New popup ads

KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member
edited October 9 in Main
Anyone else getting this shit from infolinks? Or am I the helpless android noob who got scammed and can't figure out how to rid myself of this? Seems to only happen on this site.

Comments

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @KHilgendorf they are terrible and I'm getting rid of them. Thank you for finally saying something, I was wondering if it was just me who hated it so much. Infolinks is not super clear on how their shit works, so I thought I was adding a validation code but ended up enabling their awful ad service.
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    edited October 9
    @AaronWebstey I could handle just the bottom banner popup if it wouldn't come every single page turn. But the highlighted text links are rather jarring. And seemingly quite random. On this page alone, I have links for "edited" "infolinks" "I thought" and "awful"
    slickfins_Ryan
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    Thanks for those yellow cirlcles @KHilgendorf
    ellsworth53t
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I'm getting side banners and bottom banners. I'm special.
    KenElPescadoPelado

#Sworry 2019 - See you there!
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Tad_M said:

I'm getting side banners and bottom banners. I'm special.

The side banners worked! I'm trying to see if I can make this work without being annoying. The popup ones on the bottom should be gone though.
    Tad_MM_WareCraig_Dellsworth53t
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Yes, they are gone. I am envisioning @AaronWebstey in his computer lab dungeon working away feverishly (with someone knocking loudly on the door.....)

#Sworry 2019 - See you there!
  • Options
    I couldn't stand the side banners. Those banners have been banned.
    Tad_MJennifer PostCraig_DMartin

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch