frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Monthly Racing Thread - October 2018

PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers
Okay Team,

I want to keep a monthly race thread for everyone to follow... Tell us what you are doing. We don't care if it's 5k run, Ironman triathlon or a 200 mile gravel grind... share you stuff here.
Craig_DAaronWebstey
TRS Racing
I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer

Comments

• Options
    @GasBomb and I are attempting the Hennepin 100 on Saturday the 6th - 7th. Send us a message as we will likely be out there somewhere.
    kjrunninJennifer PostM_WareKenElPescadoPeladoGasBombCraig_DTad_MMattAaronWebsteyJohns622
    TRS Racing
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Portland Marathon on Sunday
    Jennifer PostM_WareCraig_DTad_MMattAaronWebstey

• Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    A sprint in Aruba with local Baucco guy Marlon next weekend, since Challenge is canceled but we're going anyways. That blue water is amazing to swim in!
    M_WareGasBombCraig_DwchevronTad_MMattAaronWebsteyPreachSwanson
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    @kjrunnin how was the marathon?

@GasBomb and @PreachSwanson giv'er buds! Hope you're crushing it!
    Craig_DKenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @Johns622 is running today, too, Chicago Marathon. Go Matt!
    AaronWebsteyCraig_DPreachSwanson
    Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    IanLIanL Member

Wow, haven't posted in awhile. Bee hiding in the woods. Well that seems to have paid off. I won the 24km Cape Chignecto Trail Race yesterday. 24 km and 1557m of ascent including 2 hills about 1km in length with an average of 17% grade and loose gravel.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyGranpa ChookTad_MwchevronCraig_DKenElPescadoPeladoPreachSwansonkjrunninGasBombMaddie_McKMatt
  • Options
    I finished the 100 in 23:21 and 31st place out of 108 finishers. Clay @GasBomb had a DNF but worked hard in the morning. My twin @EvilTwin finished his first 50k by walk/running with me for my final 50k... The team was really representing there for being an ultra in Illinois.
    M_WarewchevronTad_MKenElPescadoPeladoHMkrplunkitJohns622kjrunninIanLCraig_DGasBombAaronWebsteyMaddie_McK
    TRS Racing
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member
    IanL said:

Wow, haven't posted in awhile. Bee hiding in the woods. Well that seems to have paid off. I won the 24km Cape Chignecto Trail Race yesterday. 24 km and 1557m of ascent including 2 hills about 1km in length with an average of 17% grade and loose gravel.

That trail is an absolute gong show even to walk. Nice work!
    Tad_MM_WareCraig_DAaronWebstey
  • Options
    Thanks for calling me out @M_Ware

Had a great day running in the rain in Chicago, ran 3:19:00. 4 minute PR, and the first time I've ever run something that ended in :00. That was cool.

Also in October, pacing a friend through the Indiana Trail 100 next weekend, and Gran Fondo Hincapie (Greenville) the following. It's nice to be young and single.
    M_WarekjrunninCraig_DKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyMaddie_McKMatt
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @AaronWebstey Slow & painful, just like I like them. Much slower than @Johns622 but maybe because I am neither young nor single?

It was my 7th stand alone marathon and 4th "fastest" (or 4th slowest for you negative thinkers), and I finished in the top half of my age group so no complaints. Great finish line brew.

M_WareIanLCraig_DKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyMaddie_McKJohns622MattTad_M

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch