frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Tri Roost Kona Gathering

bbculpbbculp Member, Rooster Endurance Member
Believe it or not, I won't be attending the ST gathering in Kona this year, even though I posted on there twice this year.

How many Roosters will be in Kona? Would love to have a little meet-up if a few of you are headed out. We can make fun of STers, how Canadian Webstey is, how fat Ben is, and the fact that Mark lives in Oklahoma.

Let me know and we'll set a date. I'm thinking Wednesday night at that place that used to be Lulu's.
AaronWebsteyJames Lange

Comments

• Options
    Is that like a triathlon or something?
    bbculpTad_Midking90
    I think I found my tribe of assholes.
  • Options
    slickfins_Ryanslickfins_Ryan Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I will be there, not until Thursday though.
    bbculpAaronWebstey
    Kind of wish I was Canadian. Sorry.
  • Options
    Anyone else arrive late?
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Wish I was but next year looks like I may have an honest shot at going again.
    slickfins_Ryan
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    Zach MillerZach Miller Member, Rooster Endurance Member

retreat again?
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    If you are planning to attend this Kona gathering, please let me know. Am willing to PayPal you the cost of a TriRoost T shirt upon proof of purchase :). Shipping is on you.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=the+triathlon+roost&refresh=1&ref=glow_cls
    bbculpKenElPescadoPeladoslickfins_Ryan
  • Options
    Sounds like this gathering might just be me and @slickfins_Ryan drinking at Lulu's.
    AaronWebstey
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    bbculp said:

Sounds like this gathering might just be me and @slickfins_Ryan drinking at Lulu's.

I'd pay a lot more for that party than the ST one
    Jennifer PostMartinslickfins_Ryan
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    yep

retreat again?
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    If anyone goes to the ST party wearing a TriRoost t-shirt they get automatic Poster Of The Month*.

*awarded no later than March 2019
    M_WareMattkjrunninCraig_Didking90Martinslickfins_RyanKenElPescadoPeladoTad_Mwchevronrangamel
  • Options

If anyone goes to the ST party wearing a TriRoost t-shirt they get automatic Poster Of The Month*.

*awarded no later than March 2019

I have no problem doing this, but they do it in the middle of the afternoon when everyone but ST is working and I'd rather get water-boarded than go to that.
    AaronWebsteyM_WareKenElPescadoPeladoTad_M
  • Options
    @bbculp I would never ask someone do that. Offer retracted.
    bbculpKenElPescadoPeladoTad_M
  • Options
    @bbculp @slickfins_Ryan - anything interesting to report? Photos please!
  • Options
    @slickfins_Ryan isn't here yet.

All I can report is that 6 people asked me if I were heading to the ST party today. I stabbed all of them.

Also, Lionel is one cool, calm, confident mother fucker right now. Sebi was my pick but I might have to change that after spending some time with him.
    Craig_DTad_MAaronWebsteykjrunninMartinMattJames Lange
  • Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    bbculp said:

All I can report is that 6 people asked me if I were heading to the ST party today. I stabbed all of them.

Also, Lionel is one cool, calm, confident mother fucker right now. Sebi was my pick but I might have to change that after spending some time with him.

Can you clarify? Are you thinking you should change your pick from Sebi after spending time with Sebi or after spending time with Lionel?

AaronWebstey
  • Options
    I am a HUGE Lionel fan, don’t get me wrong (almost named my puppy after him) but after IMMT’s performance, I feel like buddy is cracking. I was really hoping for a Sanders / Frodo / Gomez reinterpretation of the ‘89 Dave Scott / Mark Allen showdown. But again, after IMMT, I dunno...
    AaronWebstey
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    bbculp said:

Did you recommend any equipment or setup changes for him?
    AaronWebsteyslickfins_RyanJennifer Postregular_markCraig_DMattwchevronKenElPescadoPeladoTad_M
  • Options
  • Options
    Are you racing @slickfins_Ryan ?
  • Options
    @Granpa Chook nope, just cheering!!
    AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoHMkrplunkitTad_M
  • Options
    Still waiting for photos of @bbculp in a triroost shirt!
    M_Ware
  • Options
    I wore it on race day. Someone had to snap a picture. I used to be a really big deal.

I did have a handful of people ask me WTF Triroost was, so you might get 2 new members this week. Where do I send my invoice?
    M_WareAaronWebsteymaggieruCraig_DTad_M
  • Options
    bbculp said:

I wore it on race day. Someone had to snap a picture. I used to be a really big deal.

I did have a handful of people ask me WTF Triroost was, so you might get 2 new members this week. Where do I send my invoice?

Some random country club in Fort Worth.
    PevashishDaulbbculp
    I think I found my tribe of assholes.
  • Options
    bbculp said:

I actually did get one new sign up! Worth the cost of the shirt plus a pitcher of beer next time I see you.
    maggieruKenElPescadoPeladobbculp
  • Options
    Do you make the shirt in a Fonzie black?
    Id buy one.
    Do you sell half shirts for men? Very hot.
    AaronWebsteyCraig_DKenElPescadoPeladobbculp

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch