frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Can we go back to a time....

slickfins_Ryanslickfins_Ryan Member, Rooster Endurance Member
... before Vincent Luis went all Guy Fieri on us????

I thought he was going to be my first ex-husband until I saw he dyed his hair, and got that awful chest tattoo.

I suppose this post could have been filed under the Monday open boozing thread.

Also, I’ve been gone a long while. Will you guys take me back? I’ve missed this.

-Ryan

M_WarebbculpRashMartinKenElPescadoPeladoJennifer PostkjrunninAaronWebsteyHMkrplunkitGranpa Chookellsworth53tJames LangeTad_MCraig_D
Kind of wish I was Canadian. Sorry.

Comments

• Options
    We all fade in and out at times.

Did you leave the team though? It's carrying on sans Hobbs next season, apparently.
    M_Ware
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    I needed a year off the team last year for financial reasons, but I still trained wearing the team kit for several training rides. Like, almost 4 rides.
    kjrunninAaronWebsteyGranpa Chookellsworth53tTad_MCraig_DKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member

We all fade in and out at times.

Just like hair color.
    slickfins_RyanHMkrplunkitCraig_DKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Hey @slickfins_Ryan, welcome back! Though you weren't categorized as gone. Plan on visiting Michigan next July/Aug. timeframe for the 2019 Sworry Trials. We could put 4 to 6 training rides to good use!
    slickfins_RyanAaronWebstey

#Sworry 2019 - See you there!
  • Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
  • Options
    Now if only there was an undo button for the giant chest tattoo... I mean... would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari?
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyTad_M
  • Options
    @Tad_M count me in!
    AaronWebsteyTad_M
  • Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter

Now if only there was an undo button for the giant chest tattoo... I mean... would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari?

I agree. It is dreadful. When did he get it? I have always blamed his ex-girlfriend Pauline Ferrand-Prevot for it. I think he was heartbroken when her affair with Julien Absalon was exposed and he just made a very, very poor tattoo choice.
    slickfins_RyanAaronWebsteyTad_M

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch