frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Pooperintendent

Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
in Main
If you run the same route lots after your morning coffee, lesson learned.... don't poop in the same spot!
https://patch.com/new-jersey/holmdel-hazlet/kenilworth-superintendent-charged-pooping-holmdel-track
KenElPescadoPelado

#Sworry 2019 - See you there!

Comments

• Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    New Jersey. Enough said.
  • Options
    This is right by where I live. I've run this track. This feels like a story meant more for Florida than New Jersey but on the same day this one broke we also got the warning that our area has a serial shooter who is killing randomly. Strange runs in threes man, so something truly crazy is coming.
    KenElPescadoPeladoTad_M
    Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete
  • Options
    Robert RankinRobert Rankin Member
    edited May 5
    Sunshine Laws make us in Florida look crazier than other states. You guys just aren’t open books. 3/4 of Floridians are the northern states rejects anyway. Were there no bushes this guy could have pooped in like a normal person?
    Tad_MAaronWebsteysimonsen77

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    idking90idking90 Member, Pro Triathlete
    This just reminds me of Holmdel’s cross country course, which was downright evil.
  • Options
    Maybe he's a cereal pooper......

I can't believe @KenElPescadoPelado didn't lay that down first
    AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPelado

• Options
    I'm only catching up on my forum reading now that I spared @eremillong & @Richard_Fitzinya from my potent by-products and left the RV to defile other facilities. Still out at Wildflower til tomorrow, sworry for the lack of updates.
    AaronWebsteyeremillong
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options

Sunshine Laws make us in Florida look crazier than other states. You guys just aren’t open books. 3/4 of Floridians are the northern states rejects anyway. Were there no bushes this guy could have pooped in like a normal person?

Not ready to take the Palmetto Poop challenge?

- Feels like an internet craze waiting to happen.

Tad_Msimonsen77KenElPescadoPelado
    Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete
  • Options

I'm only catching up on my forum reading now that I spared @eremillong & @Richard_Fitzinya from my potent by-products and left the RV to defile other facilities. Still out at Wildflower til tomorrow, sworry for the lack of updates.

Much appreciated, thanks!!
    KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    On a somewhat related shitty note, anybody hear about the Timmy's Turd Tosser?

http://people.com/crime/woman-defecates-employee-tim-hortons-canada/

AaronWebsteyMattwchevronidking90Tad_M
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    Fresher than the stuff they serve behind the counter!
  • Options
    wchevronwchevron Member
    I wonder if it was @Martin. He seemed to be pretty down on them.

M_WareMattidking90MartinTad_MAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    idking90idking90 Member, Pro Triathlete
    I’m genuinely curious how she shat on cue like that.
    Tad_MKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    idking90 said:

I’m genuinely curious how she shat on cue like that.

Was this before or after she received her coffee?
    KenElPescadoPeladoMattwchevron

• Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    When I first watched this, I concluded she was out for a run, had to go, and was refused the washroom key... before eventually demonstrating how badly she had to go. Couldn’t figure out how she concluded just leaving and shitting her pants was a worse fate than what she did. But then I heard she’s been refused service there before so I guess there’s more to the plop, I mean plot.

This is actually in my neck of the woods so I’m trying to normalize the crazy... eg last night before my Tri club group run, I headed into the community centre to use the washroom and said “give me a sec, I have to go to Tim’s”
    Tad_MKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyidking90simonsen77wchevron

• Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Also, thankful we had a Pooperintendent thread (never thought I’d say that) so this didn’t get posted in the donut thread.
    M_WareTad_MAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoidking90simonsen77wchevron

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch