frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Roka clothing gone?

Kelly O'MaraKelly O'Mara Member, Pro Triathlete
This is a weird question: Is Roka getting out of the clothing game? Go to their website. I'm just curious what's going on there.

Comments

• Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I found them after some digging. I think they have a busted link on the homepage.
    https://www.roka.com/collections/triathlon-apparel-for-men
    M_WareAaronWebstey
  • Options
    EmilyCocksEmilyCocks Member, Pro Triathlete
    It's hard to compete when every pro is coming out with their own apparel line and team lately.
    M_WareJohns622Kelly O'MaraAaronWebstey
  • Options
    Kelly O'MaraKelly O'Mara Member, Pro Triathlete
    @Martin all the running gear they launched with such fanfare like last year is gone -- shorts, tank tops, sports bras -- its all in the sale section. the tri kits are still around.
    AaronWebsteyMartin
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    It's pretty difficult to compete in that realm when your stuff is no different than anyone else's but costs double. All of these things are made in the same factories with the same fabrics. Patterns might differ, but not in any material way.
    Tad_MMartinKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member

-- its all in the sale section.

Bingo.

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch