frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Desi

ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
Remember that time, she won the Boston Marathon? That was awesome!

MartinAaronWebsteyM_WareJennifer PostIanLGasBombTad_MJohns622fyrehaarKelly O'MaraGranpa Chook

Comments

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    How about that Krista Duchene???
    Jennifer PostIanLTad_MMattMartin
  • Options
    Dark_markDark_mark Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers
    how about those white people
    Dark_marksimonsen77
  • Options
    OverBiker_SamOverBiker_Sam Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    I'm all about Sarah Sellers - the full time nurse who signed up because her brother was running it, then took second overall for the women. She has some great background in running, but I enjoy the randomness of her win, and the way she ground it out in the back half to go from 15th place to 2nd!
    M_WareDark_marksimonsen77AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb
    Cheers,
    -Sam

• Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I love the Sarah Sellers result too. I heard a great interview with her on BBC a day or two after the race. So grounded. She said the other top runners were so kind to her and welcoming but she said she needs to deliver more results before she’d consider herself truly an elite marathoner. Said she is working with her coach on her goal to make the Olympics but she still plans to work since she loves her job.
    AaronWebsteyM_WareTad_MKenElPescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch