frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

FS: Xterra Valor Speedsuit and Profile Design J2 bracket kit:..WTB: FLO 90 wheel cover or FLO Disc

Selling my Medium Long Valor speed suit. Used 2-3 times total. $120 shipped.

Also for sale brand new Profile Design J2 bracket kit. Bought them so I could adjust pads independent of clamp but didn’t work out. No package but only put one of them on an extension and that’s it!

Looking to buy a wheel cover for a FLO90 from 2015, I believe the depth is a bit different or a FLO disc possibly.

Let me know what you have out there! Oh and buy my speed suit so I can buy other stuff!
AaronWebstey
First year “pro” triathlete and first time dad! So basically freaking out on a day to day basis...

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch