frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Voyages in sentence space

AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
I finally figured out how @bbculp writes his award-winning articles despite seeming barely literate on social media!

https://www.robinsloan.com/voyages-in-sentence-space/
simonsen77

Comments

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Might be time to hit up my therapist soon

• Options
    bbculpbbculp Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Where do you find this shit?

I don't write my own articles. Tim Carlson does. In fact, I'm actually Tim Carlson. There is no Brad Culp. Or Jay Prasuhn. It's all Tim Carlson. And Herbert.
    AaronWebsteyMartinPevashishDaulfyrehaar
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    edited March 2018
    Apparently the Stantons and Taylors are the behind the scenes illuminati of Triathlon, and correctly support same sex marriages.
    Thanks to the cool gradient thingy that popped up on that link!

AaronWebsteysimonsen77KenElPescadoPelado

But when it's my time
    to throw the next stone
    I call you beautiful

• Options
    Yeah Brad, tell Buck to stay taken out! I've been saying it for years
    Tad_M

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch