frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

PSA- trainer deal - may have fallen off a truck, but more likely a bankruptcy liquidation

MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
A local guy - not a cyclist, just an EBayer - bought a load from a liquidator and ended up with a bunch of (new) trainers that are too heavy for him to easily ship and make money on, so he's offering pretty sweet deals on them. When I spoke with him this morning, he had a Hammer (at least one of which included a cassette...), a Magnus, a Rock'n'Roll Smart Control, Garmin 935 watch, and a Garmin Edge 1030. The Hammer was something like 900 Canadian (that's a freaking screaming deal), so pretty good pricing. If anyone is super interested, PM me I'll put you in touch with him. I have zero relationship with the guy, but you might flip a $10 donation to the site if you buy something.

He's probably more open to dumping the trainers than the watches for cheap.
AaronWebstey

Comments

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch