frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

TPS 78 - It's Back!

RashRash Member
Was pleasantly surprised to have a new TPS episode joining me for a run yesterday.

Very interesting news regarding MLT. Still don't understand how they are bankrolling that, but good for them. The first year when they came to Lincoln those guys were hustling and you could tell they had a passion to figure it out. Let's hope they resist any buy out offers for it (or let's hope races don't start popping up in close proximity for all their dates)! The format is very exciting to watch and I am still to this day blown away at the sub 4:15 mile split (I think it may have been sub 4:10) that Matt McElroy threw down after chasing hard on the swim/bike to try to catch Ben Kanute who started the anchor leg with a comfortable lead. McElroy crossed the finish line then went straight over and joined a conversation going on as if he just finished a casual jog. Not to mention @AJ Baucco gracing middle America with his coolness (I think he is allergic to shirts).
KenElPescadoPeladoJennifer PostM_WareGranpa Chook

Comments

• Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    M_WareOverSwimmerCraig_D
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    AJ BauccoAJ Baucco Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers, Pro Triathlete
    In year two, my teammates didn't like that I spent energy pulling my shirt off (despite winning each race by minutes). So sadly, the shirt stayed on last year during MLT hahah

And Mad McElroy is a monster runner. But that course may have been a tiny bit short. I wouldn't doubt if that was a 4:20-4:25 mile split though.
    Pro Triathlete, Coach, and Inaugural Kona Beer Mile Champion
  • Options
    Tuck_n_Roll_Tad_MTuck_n_Roll_Tad_M Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @AJ Baucco , if you just tattoo your race kit on, you'd be set. But please ensure you don't tattoo accurate nipples or a zipper graphic too far unzipped, you'll run into a bit of trouble. (not from me of course, but some folks are a bit stuffy)
    OverSwimmerCraig_Det5504KenElPescadoPelado

• Options
    RashRash Member
    4:20-4:25? I am no longer blown away - what a slug. Drop triathlon at get a real job Molasses McElroy.
    Granpa Chooket5504KenElPescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch