frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Froome - Try This

RashRash Member
Kayaker laces opponents drink to cause a failed doping test. Damn dirty kayakers! (Article linked below). I am sure SKY can afford a fall guy if the lab testing doesn’t work out.

Can’t wait for the hardliners to call for a lifetime ban for the doped kayaker due to the lifetime benefits of his unintentional doping - you are responsible for what’s in your body.

http://www.espn.com/olympics/canoe/story/_/id/22011471/japan-kayaker-yasuhiro-suzuki-banned-eight-years-lacing-rival-drink
Robert RankinMamaCheetah

Comments

• Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    I feel like we should ask Ben Kanute if this requires the disgraced poisoner to commit seppuku, or just cut off his pinkie.

If it's the former, he may be obliged to live stream it, like this guy.

MattCraig DMamaCheetah
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Think Team SKY would use my testimony that I did it ?! (Don't judge me!!!) .... then I could get a life time ban and have a real excuse for not riding my bike (as opposed to a 100 watt FTP fitness excuse I'm using right now)
    Johns622Tad_MachrowiczCraig D
  • Options
    Tad_MachrowiczTad_Machrowicz Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter

Think Team SKY would use my testimony that I did it ?! (Don't judge me!!!) .... then I could get a life time ban and have a real excuse for not riding my bike (as opposed to a 100 watt FTP fitness excuse I'm using right now)

@MamaCheetah , I bet I could negotiate you the lifetime ban plus a pile of cash. I've got the call into SKY management, I'm on hold right now. I hit option #5 "If you're a suitable scapegoat and have no previous doping violations, please press 5".....
    M_WarewchevronMartinMamaCheetahCraig DKenElPescadoPelado

• Options
    Look! A minor doping infraction!

[quickly and quietly removes motorized back wheel from bike]
    MamaCheetahCraig DTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member

Sounds promising ! What number are we in the que ...?

Tad_Machrowicz

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch