frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Challenge Daytona

Robert RankinRobert Rankin Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
I know this was in the Facebook group, but for those not there, is anyone interested in this? I plan to sign up before the price increase. Can't find any kind of course description, and am really curious about the bike route because it's pretty congested around the speedway, but the race sounds fun. Glad to see them give FL another shot...
AaronWebstey

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though

Comments

• Options
    FastCat1107FastCat1107 Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    I’m seriously considering it. Will make a decision next week.
    Robert RankinAaronWebstey
  • Options
    simonsen77simonsen77 Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    I'd consider myself 80% sure I'll do it. Don't think I'll sign up for a while though.
    Robert Rankin
    First #BAAW Badge Recipient
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    If Landon Cassill doesn't race this, then I don't even know if there's any hope for humankind.
    Tad_MachrowiczM_WareCraig DMattidking90PevashishDaul
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    swortwoodmswortwoodm Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    @ryanjgates signed up and once they open registration for the sprint I will as well!
    AaronWebsteyRobert RankinFastCat1107KenElPescadoPelado

• Options
    BW_TriBW_Tri Member, Pro Triathlete
    Considering it as well, but December is a LONG time away, so probably won't decide till ~September time frame.

Aruba + Daytona would be a good way to end the year!
    M_WareRobert RankinKenElPescadoPeladoPevashishDaul
    Brad Williams
    Website | Twitter | Instagram |Strava
    Clever Training (BRADWIL10)-Kiwami Tri (BWTRI10) - Precision Hydration (code bwtri)-FireStar Energy (save 10% w/ BWTRI-351)

• Options
    rigpigrigpig Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    I thought I seen a map and it was all in and around the track. Didn't even look like a stop at the dog track, my favourite spot.

Kevin Brydges
    You're the rig guy? You don't look like you worked on rigs....
  • Options
    rigpig said:

I thought I seen a map and it was all in and around the track. Didn't even look like a stop at the dog track, my favourite spot.

Dog track for poker during the days and Molly Browns and Lollypops at night. Sounds heathonistic now, but at 21 that was a great weekend!
    M_WareKenElPescadoPelado

• Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers
    I have family in Port Orange so this could tempt me down to Florida in December
    Robert Rankin
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member

Dog track for poker during the days and Molly Browns and Lollypops at night. Sounds heathonistic now, but at 21 that was a great weekend!

That must be where this scene originated.

Craig DRobert RankinTad_Machrowiczidking90
    dpp.jpg 74.2K
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Signed up finally today. Price increase tomorrow. Eventbright made for a pretty confusing registration, but they have my money and my name. What more could they actually need?
    KenElPescadoPeladoTad_MachrowiczFastCat1107

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch